Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AV Arcade 5.5 released

AV Scripts Founder

@karen - I can't check your site right now but clicking 'recalculate urls' in the admin panel settings area may help.

AVBD - There's no changes to Facebook connect, I'm afraid the login issues that affect some people still have no explanation

License owner

Default Thanks and Prob !!!

thank you for such a great update.

Has the complete Script to install, as well as the data base again up easily, there is a problem with logs in, who wants to look at itself it times, the user of entrance is to use data.

Username - avscripts
    Password - 08150815

http://tictactoo.de
    tictactoo.de who finds mistake it can keep

Looks nice. Thank you. Does it work with previous version's templates. I am using Alpha Blue which was built originally for 5.3 on the 5.4.6 version.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Monde View Post
    Looks nice. Thank you. Does it work with previous version's templates. I am using Alpha Blue which was built originally for 5.3 on the 5.4.6 version.
    All templates need to be revised in order to show the new addons. You would be missing links for submitting games, the new links exchange, friends and a few other assorted goodies. I have done my updates like this since all of my sites are custom designs or very heavily modified.

1. Add all of your database info to your config.php file BEFORE you upload to your host
    2. DO NOT upload the image file for your template.
    3. DO NOT upload the new stylesheet. Keep your old stylesheet and add the new styles to the bottom of it.
    4. Any modules that have been modified but carry the same name as the original ( Like Popular Games) should have the files temporarly renamed. Then just replace the new code with your modded code.

This helps the update process go a bit faster. And will maintain most of your changes. You will need to re-add things like includes tags, and language file changes.

License owner

Lots of mistakes and errors in upgrade from 5.4. If you are not advanced user i suggest not to upgrade and wait for fix. there are many duplicate entries. But if you somehow upgrade and faced a error in script. then here is a sollution:
    Go to install folder and find index.php file, edit it. You will see SQL querryes ordered by numbers. So if you got error in 27 (like me) i just deleted all querrys before 27 and then change order by making 27 querry number 1, 28 querry number 2 and so on. And at end you just replace this code:
    for ($i=$start; $i<=51; $i++)
    {
    $q = mysql_query($sql[$i]);
    if (!$q)
    {
    die('Error on sql '.$i.': ' . mysql_error());
    }
    }

And just replace number 51 with total querrys.

Maybe you will need to repeat process but in the end i think you will be upgraded.

License owner

hello guys, Andy Thank you for the update, please i need help to fix this error am using Alpha Template and i got this error under the comment section

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/.../public_html/gamezrs.com/includes/view_game/ajax/game_comments.php on line 28

Warning: Division by zero in /home/.../public_html/gamezrs.com/includes/view_game/ajax/game_comments.php on line 76

also guys where i can find Challenge Friend or send Challenge request?

AV Scripts Founder

Don't forget to upgrade the alpha template for version 5.5, it's in the customer area.

License owner

I finally decided to upgarde but i get errors.

Examples:

Homepage:
    PHP Code:
    Warningmysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/irvin/public_html/playgamezfree.com/includes/homepage/cat_games.inc.php on line 16 
    Category:
    PHP Code:
    Warningmysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/irvin/public_html/playgamezfree.com/includes/category/category_main.inc.php on line 18 
    How do i fix this problems???

Thanks in advance

AV Scripts Founder

Did you run the installer? It seems like the database is not fully updated.

License owner

Yeah I did but I always get "Error on sql 2: Table '___table name___' already exists"

AV Scripts Founder

You can try running the install from a later point if an error occurs. Try yoursite.com/install/upgrade54/index.php?startat=18

If you hit an error there, try starting at 41

License owner

Thanks it worked with 41.

Hi Andy

It has taken a while for me to get into these forums, as they were off line for a while my end. I tried recalculating the URLs and it didn't work, however, I have found that by entering each game manually to edit, then do nothing whilst in there, then selecting submit, the game then shows and functions.

What I would like to know, is there a way to do this on a wide scale, rather than having to edit over 3000 games manually?

Kindest Regards
    Karen

AV Scripts Founder

Well that's what recalculating the URL's is supposed to do. Do you get any errors when you try or does it think it was successful?

thenks......

License owner

mistaken topics
    Last edited by donotsecret; 03-26-2012 at 08:12 AM.

what an amazing post admin thanks for this.
    file sharing app for pc
    mobdro app
    vidmate app
    tubemate pc download
    bigo app
    dg sdfgsdf gsdfgsdfg df