Thread: License key&Game problem

Arrow License key&Game problem

Whenever I try to link my license key and account it keeps saying that it doesn't have a record of my account? I want to have access to the pro part of these forums. If an admin could message me I can give them my license key to prove that I have paid. Help is appreciated, Thanks.

ONE MORE QUESTION: When i click games on my site it just goes to a different category but not the game unless I click on a game in the featured games. Link to my site is below. Thanks once again!

Kind Regards, Benjamin
    My Site: www.thegamebubble.com

License owner

You need use your STORE EMAIL, NOT your forum email. Forum username is case sensetive.

I downloaded the ISO file, but Windows 10 setup is prompting me for a product key or indicates the product key does not work with this edition.

I have a problem in general settings. How do I get or create Bundle ID, License Key & Game Services ID for Google Play Store? I don't really know where to get Bundle ID,License Key and Game Services.. Please reply.

@alicefrazier: your bundle id is something like com.your.name and when you export signed apk, ..eclipse.. will ask you to.. create this first ..followed by keystore and so on.

--------------------------------------
    five nights at freddy’s game, survival games online