Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AV Arcade Pro 5.4.1 released

mynetplay.com unless you want your host to do your upgrade or there is something specific about your host TOS policy, go to www.avscripts.net/ click customer login, download your newer version av arcade. then upload it as described in your install files, of coarse this is FREE not $35.00

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Puncker View Post
    getting this after doing nothing o.O
    and the especial characters on the first page are all broke now

License owner

he is talking about php 5.2 not the AV script itself. If on shared hosting your going to be stuck paying your host to upgrade to php 5.2 , if you were on a dedi or whtever im sure you would be able to do it yourself (im no sysop so dont ask me how lol)

i am in dedicated server and they ask me $35 for 15 minutes work this is patetic lol
    the script don t work at php 5.1 ?

AV Scripts Founder

Punker - Sounds to me like your server permissions have gotten messed up a bit

mynetplay - The feeds require 5.2+ to function. If you're on a dedi server you should be able to upgrade it yourself.

you know any information about the best way to upgrade using parallels plesk?

License owner

i found this blog post that might help you,as i said im not a sysop so not sure

http://echodittolabs.org/blog/2009/0...-52-centosrhel

thank you but i can understand nothing, i am not good working with dedicated servers

License owner

Ya me either,sorry man,from reading through that thread on there it might almost be worth the $30 to pay your host to do it for ya,considering it looks as though ya can mess things up if you dont know what you are doing.

lol i don t go spend another $35 just because of the script for games lol

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Punker - Sounds to me like your server permissions have gotten messed up a bit
    yeah, already fixed it with my hoster, sorry for the inconvenience, and could u please read it and post your view?