Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AV Arcade Pro 5.2 released

License owner

@madman - All you have to do is open it in a text editor such as notepad, change the database stuff to accomodate your database and save and upload

License owner

When trying to update from V5.1 I get an error that says

AV Arcade Pro: Upgrade from 5.1+
    Error on sql 1: Table 'ava_adverts' already exists

AV Scripts Founder

jambmw7 - Seems like you may need to make sure you uploaded all the new files

madman - You should be able to find the database details you need to edit into config.php by going to your host control panel.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

thanks guys i was doing everything correct however it didn't work with me but when my cousin did it it worked. But now i'm trying to set up the facebook login i got my app id and secret key after i created an app but still don't work i don't know how to do it so anyhelp plzzzzzz

AV Scripts Founder

We're currently trying to work out why some people are having issues with Facebook. Link your license to view the support forum
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

hi,

took a look at 5.2. saw this:

file: register.php

line 84:
    PHP Code:
    mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET points = points + 50 WHERE id= $referrer"); 
    should imho be
    PHP Code:
    mysql_query("UPDATE ava_users SET points = points + $setting[points_refer] WHERE id= $referrer"); 
    regards,
    thomas.
    helpful post? buy me a drink!

AV Scripts Founder

Actually that whole line should be removed as accidentally there are 2 of them.

License owner

i see,
    84 should be removed, because these points are granted at activation time in validate, right? register only give points, if no email verification is required.
    helpful post? buy me a drink!

AV Scripts Founder

It gets removed because there's actually the correct add points query a few lines below. I accidentally added it twice.