Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: License usage

AV Scripts Founder

Default License usage

A few people have been asking what they can/can't do with their AV Arcade license, so here's a guide.

To put it simply, you can have as many installs as you like on 1 domain.

Each license you purchase is tied to a domain. This means you can install the script an infinite amount of times on that domain (this does DOES include sub-domains - updated Sept 2014). So you can have an arcade at yoursite.com/arcade1 and arcade2.yoursite.com.

You can also make an infinite number of local installs on your computer using WAMP or similar. This is basically where you install the script on your computer and it is not accessible from the web. When a local install is detected by AV Arcade it will not be linked as the domain you have the license on.

Moving your license to a new domain
    If you are moving your license from 1 domain to another all you need to do is install AV Arcade on the new domain and remove/delete AV Arcade from the previous domain as soon as you have done so. The license should not be active on the old and new sites at the same time and you may be flagged if your license is detected on two different sites (an in extreme cases, have your license revoked).

What files can I edit?
    Absolutely anything, but you cannot remove the copyright notice found at the bottom of the page unless you purchase copyright removal. Apart from that you can edit and change any part of the code you wish.

Can I sell my license?
    Yes, but please note I can not move licenses between different accounts. This is both due to the interests of my business and also the simple fact my store software doesn't actually support this. This means you will either need to give the buyer your store account or personally send them updates.

Please do not try to sell your license on these forums (including via PM). You're welcome to sell your license elsewhere but I can't have people reselling their licenses through my own site.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Andy,

What about those who park domain names to a domain that is allowed to run AV?

[Someone asked me this question a few days back, I told them no it was not allowed]

AV Scripts Founder

If it's just a cloak that would be fine. But if the files can be requested from 2 seperate domains, that would count as two separate domains.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

hello,

does this site have ab license -> http://www.play4klammlose.de ?

License owner

Andy,

To stop all the questions are you able to setup a basic script that checks the license database and produce a yes/no?

I've been viewing a lot of Av Arcades [for an article i am doing my blog] and I'd like to help you out if I see anything that been nulled

Dan

AV Scripts Founder

After 5.3 I'll consider doing a license check thing.

License owner

Cool, :-) Look forward to it!

License owner

Hello!
    I'm installing copy of avscript on my local computer (and run it with XAMPP), to test new addons and templates,
    what licence key I must enter on administration?
    For example I'm entered: "A key here" =)
    Can it be correct? Or I must enter my key and save it in unsecure local database?
    Thank you
    Last edited by nowares; 05-24-2011 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Removed key

AV Scripts Founder

You should use your license key and if you are worried about the security of your DB change the default password if you site is actually being broadcast on the web.

I bought version 4.0 in 2008, how can i download the version 5?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by hugoarts View Post
    I bought version 4.0 in 2008, how can i download the version 5?
    You should have all yoru customers details and be able to login to the customer area. Do a search of your emails to see if you can find it.

when you buy just received an email:

Thank you for your purchase of the AV Arcade 3200+ Gamepack.

You can download the files from

Follow the instructions in the Readme_and_SQL.zip

If you have any problems please use our support system at http://www.avscripts.net/support

Thanks,
    AV Scripts

Númber do recibo paypal: 5364-1786-5197-5099
    Descrição: 3200 AV Arcade gamepack,
    Preço unitário: $14,99 USD
    Quantidade: 1
    Valor: $14,99 USD
    Total: $14,99 USD
    Last edited by hugoarts; 02-14-2011 at 01:07 AM.

I wanted to download the new version, é possible?

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

Back then AV Arcade was free. You can still get the free version on our site. You've purchased the gamepack and I can give you updated details if you chose to buy AV Arcade Pro.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    After 5.3 I'll consider doing a license check thing.
    was this added?

AV Scripts Founder

I've got nothing for the public to use but I can check if you are suspicious of a website.

License owner

Angry

Hello
    I've bought your script pro version, with single license + games + copyright removal. I received an email with my license key. The script is fully installed, it works, but there is still advertising your two links at the bottom of my pages. How do I delete them?

regards
    stef.

License owner

edit include/modules/copyright.php

and btw link your license

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Puncker View Post
    edit include/modules/copyright.php

and btw link your license
    thanks for that, so good, now

License owner

My licence dont work please check my account.