Thread: If you have Moneybookers AND Paypal

AV Scripts Founder

I am looking for someone to send me $20 via paypal. In return I will send you $20 via moneybookers and give you the 1300 gamepack for free!

This is only avalible to one person, so be quick!

Also, if you only have paypal and not moneybookers, you can sign up and be able to recieve money in about 5 mins or less.

Thanks,
    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Andy &#064; May 16 2007, 07&#58;33 PM) [snapback]2620[/snapback]</div>
    I am looking for someone to send me &#036;20 via paypal. In return I will send you &#036;20 via moneybookers and give you the 1300 gamepack for free&#33;

This is only avalible to one person, so be quick&#33;

Also, if you only have paypal and not moneybookers, you can sign up and be able to recieve money in about 5 mins or less.

Thanks,
    Andy[/b]
    Whats the reason for this? im just curious. :mellow:

He probably either needs to pay for something via PayPal, but only has cash in MoneyBookers, or some1 in PayPal needs a refund, and he only has cash in MoneyBookers. But whatever the case, it&#39;s probably because he needs &#036;20 in paypal for something, but all his spare change is in MoneyBookers. I don&#39;t have MoneyBookers, nor would I have the use for it though, sorry Andy.

really sorry, i only have a couple cents right now

License owner

This is almost 2 months old lol.
    Thanks
    Paul

AV Scripts Founder

Yes, no longer available.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.