Thread: resize template?

Question resize template?

Hello,
    Again and again I ask for size
    You know how we can reduce the width of the template of 990px to become 700px (I tried but CSS side bar down below the content) or an additional page in which there is only menu for the type of games and content, without the side bar and logo or at least without the side bar and this does not affect the normal image of the page.

License owner

Keep going through your css. There will be widths of certain cells that need to be resized as well by the sound of it.

Perhaps the content of a cell is overflowing and pushing the cell width as well. You can add overflow: hidden; to stop any possibility of this happening.
    I'm the friggin' happiness fairy
    I've sprinkled happy dust on you
    Now smile dammit - this stuff is expensive

Free Online Flash Games | eOnline Games | Fun Free Games| Web Flash Games | Mutha
    Domain Names - Hosting - Feral Domains

You should try getting firebug (only works in firefox) and try too mess around a bit there (so that you don't waste time saving files and find the right css line. Just right click and click on inspect element and the css lines for that place will appear and you can edit the values there and see what it looks like.

can i make template elastic or i need to mod php?