Thread: Forums upgraded...

AV Scripts Founder

I have upgraded the forums to IPB. Hopefully this will mean a lot less spam around the forums and a better experience in gerneral
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Andy &#064; Mar 22 2007, 03&#58;39 PM) [snapback]1710[/snapback]</div>
    I have upgraded the forums to IPB. Hopefully this will mean a lot less spam around the forums and a better experience in gerneral [/b]
    At least it is not SMF. I hate SMF. Now you have to get a decent layout for the forum.

at least its not smf? honestly IPB is my favourite forum hosting program ever. I actually will have a host that allows you to make IPB 1.3 final with no ads free with a host. Automatic installation. I just have to finish some gfx and I will be done.

grr. More spam
    Last edited by nowares; 12-27-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Removed live links

License owner

'looks up' Moar spam?
    Tower Defense Games
    Looking to own your own Browser RPG Game? Check out: OutGGs Browser MMORPG Script

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Foxygamers View Post
    'looks up' Moar spam?
    Deleted / member banned. It would be best to refrain from replying to spam... Either report or ignore it because replies just clutter up the forum after the spam has been deleted (check two previous posts for an example of this)
    Twitter: @mradamdavies