Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AV Arcade 4.1 released

I understand but i can't goto my control panel any more because i updated it with the 500 error all i did is uploaded it and not change any permissions and i'm currently looking for a file on the web of the 4.02 files

AV Scripts Founder

What is your site? I am sure it can be sorted. Did the .htaccess file upload correctly?
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    What is your site? I am sure it can be sorted. Did the .htaccess file upload correctly?
    Everything is correct

http://www.random-arcade.com

it's just the admin panel and the full screen option

The htaccess file is correct i've made sure of tht

AV Scripts Founder

If you like, PM me your ftp details and I'll try and track down the problem.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by dazzatheowl View Post
    Andy i know that you've spend a load of time doing the script but people are struggling installing it as there's errors showing everywhere! They's some people who've got it successfully installed but most of us can't with errors showing could some1 please right a little tutorial on installing it for us ametures!

I had no problems updating a installation with no mods running on it.

However, If you use mods. Use a program like WinMerge where you can load your existing file and new file so you can see the differences between the files. I only use WinMerge for viewing and do my editing in notepad ++.

Easy to tell which files have been changed in windows explorer by setting the view to details then arranging it by modified.

I need to get around to some of the other changes but I have applied the important ones for me to my site. Its the only way to do it if running mods.

In regards to the sql update why not just do that by hand?
    Last edited by The One; 05-21-2009 at 09:28 PM.
    >>> All of my mods are unsupported at this time. <<<

License owner

Great tool,
    category.php has an issue with edit game link, if you click edit game will delete the game, the link must be changed.

thanks for the new version, is there any way you could list all the new changes that you did? my site is highly modified from the original version and trying to figure out what is different in every file would take some time.

Default AV Arcade 4 1 released

Hi all just to let you know the arcade is installed and running. You can play games and then it will save your score. See if you can be the champ of the MAS Forums.

Just wondering, when will the next version be released?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Another Dude View Post
    Just wondering, when will the next version be released?
    Check the AVArcade 5 section mate ;D
    Last edited by SlyJesse; 08-18-2009 at 11:05 PM.
    Tower Defense Games
    Looking to own your own Browser RPG Game? Check out: OutGGs Browser MMORPG Script