Thread: Error installing (help please)

License owner

Exclamation Error installing (help please)

I am not able to install the script on my hosting (ubuntu 18.04, Apache/2.4.29).

It gives 500 error when it arrives in part: domain/install.php/create-admin.

(Temporarily I put all the folders with 777 permission until I finish the installation, to have no doubts)

Analyzing the Apache log, I found this:

[Wed Nov 14 06:18:36.243793 2018] [php7:error] [pid 22794] [client 162.158.186.70:23728] PHP Fatal error:
    Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42000]:
    Syntax error or access violation: 1140 In aggregated query without GROUP BY, expression #2 of SELECT list contains nonaggregated column 'friv.avcms_users.id'; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by in /var/www/html/vendor/usmanhalalit/pixie/src/Pixie/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php:126\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/vendor/usmanhalalit/pixie/src/Pixie/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php(126): PDOStatement->execute(Array)\n#1 /var/www/html/vendor/usmanhalalit/pixie/src/Pixie/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php(112): Pixie\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilderHandler->statement('SELECT count(*)...', Array)\n#2 /var/www/html/vendor/usmanhalalit/pixie/src/Pixie/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php(780): Pixie\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilderHandler->query('SELECT count(*)...', Array)\n#3 /var/www/html/src/AV/Model/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php(71): Pixie\\QueryBuilder\\QueryBuilderHandler->preparePdoStatement()\n#4 /var/www/html/src/AV/Model/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHand in /var/www/html/vendor/usmanhalalit/pixie/src/Pixie/QueryBuilder/QueryBuilderHandler.php on line 126, referer: https://(domain).com/install.php/update-bundles

I saw that unfortunately the creator abandoned the project, so my hope is in the community's help.
    Last edited by felixlorram; 11-14-2018 at 06:46 AM.