Thread: Don't Buy This Script,

License owner

Default Don't Buy This Script,

Hi,

this script is good but have more bugs and not support, don't buy this script i also waste my money they are also not replying anywhere email forum etc...

stop to buy and stop waste money try to find out other script or check with fiverr or other developers.

my site is https://wallpapergun.com
    Thanks

License owner

well seems your website works ok to me.. i dont personally use this script anymore. I have moved on to a diffrent project. But when starting any website you should be able to fix basic things yourself really. In the time i used AVCMS it was a great script

License owner

Hello iMage,

script is fine but not working properly that script creating lots of cache files and if i visit first time then loading time around 20 second then if i reload same page then reload time 3 second it means that script not good support also is very bad, i mailed i post in forum but script team or owner not answer.

so i hope you understand i am going to removed this script i waste my money.

Thanks

License owner

I changed my use of AV Scripts to suite and work with my ebook project This project is being done due to the disappearance of Free Domains. Thats what I am working for but doing it all with Avscripts. Andy had to take an outside job because Arcades are sort of dying.. But I really like the software.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    Rose Entertainment