Thread: It's Been a While...

License owner

Default It's Been a While...

Hi Guys,

I have been away for a couple of years...some of you may remember me...I started of with WSS and had a couple of Adult websites which I closed. I'm back now and planning on starting a new adult empire of websites Just got 30 domains and will be launching websites soon...

Looking for some 'old timer' friends to please enlighten me! Just bought the new AVCMS script...apart from the fact that it runs all 3 scrips in one, what else makes it special? Can I for example choose to only run wallpapers on it and not video and games and if so do I have to have categories or can I upload wallpapers without creating a category? Any other info regarding this new script that you think may be useful for me to know would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind I was a WSS lover...need to know whether I should stick with WSS or is the new script a better option?
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

License owner

Can you go spam elsewhere please!
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!