Thread: 404 Error on My site

Default 404 Error on My site

I installed avcms 6 I get error 404 not found in the links and pages.

AV Scripts Founder

It looks like you got it fixed. In the future, please link your license for support:
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

How often should you check for 404 errors?

You should be checking your 404s at least once every month and on a bigger site, every week. It doesnít really depend on how much visitors you have but much more on how much content you have and create and how much can go wrong because of that. The first time you start looking into and trying to fix your 404 error pages you might find out that there are a lot of them and it can take quite a bit of timeÖ Try to make it a habit so youíll at least find the important ones quickly.

The HTTP 503 service unavailable server blunder reaction code shows that the server isn't prepared to deal with the demand.
    Normal causes are a server that is down for upkeep or that is over-burden. Note that together with this reaction, an easy to use page clarifying the issue ought to be sent. This reactions ought to be utilized for impermanent conditions and the Retry-After HTTP header should, if conceivable, contain the assessed time for the recuperation of the administration.
    Storing related headers that are sent alongside this reaction ought to be dealt with, as a 503 status is frequently an impermanent condition and reactions ought to typically not be reserved.
    ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. People generally say that it is a software,but it is a concept which is introduced to integrate all the business activities and departments together. And people develop their own Business application on this generalized concept.

How to Choose Best ERP Solution?

Software Selection by industry: Requirements from company to company differ. Customers canít select the same industry software.

Scalability: Software ability to grow with your company
    Flexibility: Ability to meet your different requirements
    Excess Complexity: The less complexity the more user-friendly
    Best Technology: Technology should be user-friendly as per the current trend
    Cost: The total cost of ownership should be cost effective
    Best Culture: Software and software vendor should be culture friendly
    Each industry is having their business activities which involves Man,material,money of that organization. An organization can be profit only if he is able to control,track and trace this activities and resources (Man,Manchine,money other).

Education ERP software is a web based ERP software solution is to streamline and manage student information efficiently along with automating processes for the Stakeholders, It help students, teachers, parents and the school administrative staff to use school data in a more organized and structured manner.
    Last edited by joyfriedman1909; 03-14-2018 at 02:43 AM.

i have same problem.
    دستگاه cnc