Thread: AVCMS 1.0.10 Security Update

AV Scripts Founder

Default AVCMS 1.0.10 Security Update

This is a minor update but it fixes a potential security issue.

There was a security flaw discovered on one of the 3rd party libraries AVCMS makes use of. The library, called SwiftMailer handles email sending. You can find out about the flaw here: https://legalhackers.com/advisories/...0074-Vuln.html

To fix this you can upgrade to version X.0.10 using the normal upgrade instructions or instead simply upload the vendor/swiftmailer folder from the zip.

You can grab the update from the customer area or your admin panel.

Best wishes,
    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Lol, tnks Andy i go to upgrade.

License owner

Thank you, Andy.
    Happy new year!

I am having trouble to do a fresh installation, when I install the software is not adding tables to database. I don't know thy this is happening. I have tried several times but it seems the problem is with the setup.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by safari45 View Post
    I am having trouble to do a fresh installation, when I install the software is not adding tables to database. I don't know thy this is happening. I have tried several times but it seems the problem is with the setup.
    http://www.link.avscripts.net/

License owner

Thank you Andy and a very Happy and prosperous New Year to you!
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    hi, i didn't get to upgrade my sites to the previous update so I was wondering if I need to upgrade to the previous one first?.thanks.
    No you can always jump straight to the latest version
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Hi Andy! I uploaded vendor/swiftmailer folder and how remove update alert from admin panel?

License owner

Andy you are the man man! Top work thanks!

By the way, will this overwrite all files or any files that I should back up that I have custom code changes in?

Thanks!

AV Scripts Founder

It won't overwrite any template changes you've made through the admin panel. If you upload all files and have made changes to core code, those changes could be lost.

License owner

I Upload all files excluding the /web & /webmaster folders
    but running domain.com/install.php the 500 error.
    can not be updated
    Please help

Thanks Andy.

Thanks Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    This is a minor update but it fixes a potential security issue.

There was a security flaw discovered on one of the 3rd party libraries AVCMS makes use of. The library, called SwiftMailer handles email sending. You can find out about the flaw here: https://legalhackers.com/advisories/...0074-Vuln.html

To fix this you can upgrade to version X.0.10 using the normal upgrade instructions or instead simply upload the vendor/swiftmailer folder from the zip.

You can grab the update from the customer area or your admin panel.

Best wishes,
    Andy
    Many thanks Andy!
    It save my life!!!!
    I'll go upgrading now!

Dự án Vinhomes Gallery –một trong những dự án sở hữu vị trí trọng tâm giữa ḷng thủ đô với tổng diện tích lên tới 6,8ha, giáp 2 mặt đường lớn là Giảng Vơ và Ngọc Khánh và có thể di chuyển dễ dàng tới các địa điểm mấu chốt giữa thành phố cùng nhiều tiện ích ấn tượng tại Hà Nội. Dự án là sự lựa chọn tối ưu cho khách hàng và nhà đầu tư với mong muốn sở hữu ngôi nhà hiện đại, tiện nghi ngay giữa trung tâm thành phố.

Chi tiết xem thêm : http://vinhomesgiangvohanoi.bravesites.com/