Thread: Important AV Arcade 5.8 update released

AV Scripts Founder

Default Important AV Arcade 5.8 update released

Hi everyone,

I recently didn't renew the domain avarcadepro.com having forgotten it was still used in the older version of AV Arcade. That domain now redirects you to that domain when you visit the admin panel. To fix this I've removed the iframe from the admin panel.

I have released AV Arcade 5.8.1 into the customer area but you can also easily fix by simply uploading this fresh copy of admin/pages/home.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/Vvqf+

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Is anyone able to access the admin panel? I replace the home.php but was still redirected to the avacadepro domain.

AV Scripts Founder

Sorry, somehow I managed to upload a copy of the unfixed version. I've updated the link.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

No more development for AVArcade then ?
    Frank Games - www.frankgames.com

AV Scripts Founder

I didn't renew the domain as "AV Arcade Pro" became just "AV Arcade". AV Arcade is still supported.

Hi Andy, it has been several years , we forgot the customer admin panel login details even the email used there can you pm me mine for buxle . com ?

Quote Originally Posted by gaminima View Post
    Hi Andy, it has been several years , we forgot the customer admin panel login details even the email used there can you pm me mine for buxle . com ?
    i found it, thanks

License owner

Hi Andy,
    Is there any way we could help you in the development/support of AV Scripts?