Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AVCMS 1.0.9 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Could you link me to a broken game and set me up with admin access on your site? Have you modified many templates on your site?

Andy
    Oh, okok xD

I needed to reset a template in the admin panel

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Would somebody who's unregistered voting doesn't work please send me their site URL and set me up with an admin account on their site? Thanks.
    Andy,

For me work, and in new instalations https, work fine, i need to see what happend, but it ok all.

License owner

send it my site account to check the voting thing

License owner

Controller "Videos::VideosController:layVideoAction" for URI "/film/bajki-po-polsku-nie-wolno-nam-zasnac-odcinek-10-seria-bali" is not callable.
    ← Go To Homepage
    AVCMS Tapety Na Pulpit , my responsive ;-) AVS FREE COMPUTER GAMES

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by lkow77 View Post
    Controller "Videos::VideosController:layVideoAction" for URI "/film/bajki-po-polsku-nie-wolno-nam-zasnac-odcinek-10-seria-bali" is not callable.
    ← Go To Homepage
    You'll need to change your modified URL to call "watchVideoAction" instead of "playVideoAction"
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

ok, thx. Now it works.
    AVCMS Tapety Na Pulpit , my responsive ;-) AVS FREE COMPUTER GAMES

License owner

Found an issue that was causing the voting to fail for me, I had a jscript that required jquery 1.4.2, when I removed the call for this version the voting started working as it should, didn't even have to clear the cache, (though I did afterwards to be sure).
    Got Game? Get Some At GameCine.com
    Movies & TV For FREE ValliantTv.com
    Add Our Roku Channel ValliantTv Roku Player

License owner

Hi Andy,
    I have a few situations with the registration page, and the templates .. My host spent the lat couple days trying to find the problem and could not. Here are the symptoms:

registration and sign in takes about 2 times to work...what I mean is the password.. there have been many trying to register that gave up...

Template configurations such as link color or box size do not write from FTP to the template nor does it write from Cpanel. Changes have to be made directly on the templates to show on the site..
    This is the newest version 1.0.9 on a fresh install and new database. I have it installed for about a week...

Here is the error_log
    error_log.zip

My site is
    http://www.roseweb.net
    Last edited by Starnova; 11-02-2016 at 06:33 PM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    Hi Andy,
    I have a few situations with the registration page, and the templates .. My host spent the lat couple days trying to find the problem and could not. Here are the symptoms:

registration and sign in takes about 2 times to work...what I mean is the password.. there have been many trying to register that gave up...

Template configurations such as link color or box size do not write from FTP to the template nor does it write from Cpanel. Changes have to be made directly on the templates to show on the site..
    This is the newest version 1.0.9 on a fresh install and new database. I have it installed for about a week...

Here is the error_log
    error_log.zip

My site is
    About the templates... Do you edit them (FTP) in debug mode? Or do you regenerate assets and clean cache after make the changes?

License owner

I did all of that elsaylala. the funny thing is you can edit them directly on the site, but not on FTP or cpanel.. the changes show on the templates in both those areas but then not on roseweb.net.. The template I have up there now is an old one, the changes were made before, but on the other templates it does not talk to the web at all. the error log shows non match in vendor so I just don't know and neither does my fantastic( and I mean that I think the world of them ) host..

Oh well I guess I will have to reinstall in a folder rather than directly on to the .com...
    Last edited by Starnova; 11-04-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    Rose Entertainment

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

If you upload a replacement of the original template file in, say, src/AVCMS/Bundles/Wallpapers/resources/templates you won't see any changes if you overrode that template in the admin panel. When you override a template in the admin panel it places the template in the webmaster/resources/templates/Wallpapers and uses that instead (so that the original file isn't changed and can be reverted to). So make sure to edit those files instead.

For you registration issue, I couldn't get that to come up myself. What happens when they submit the form? Is there any error or does the page just refresh without anything happening?

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

It refreshes without anything .. so yesterday after thinking what I could have done I decided to just reload and "upgrade" to make sure. Now I am retesting..Thank you Andy
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

I can't upgrade, I tried doing everything said in the readme but I get a blank page when I browse install.php (I deleted the installer_lock.txt).Capture du 2016-11-19 20:06:27.jpg

I am having trouble to do a fresh installation, when I install the software is not adding tables to database. I don't know thy this is happening. I have tried several times but it seems the problem is with the setup.

Great to see it, I hope to be fixed all bugs

Thanks for your post! It is very useful for me. Thanks Andy! http://vinhomesgiangvohanoi.bravesites.com

Thanks for all,Andy !

really great post admin thanks for this.
    the best file sharing app for pc try to download and install it on your computer