Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: AVCMS 1.0.9 Released

  1. #1
    AV Scripts Founder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,680

    Default AVCMS 1.0.9 Released

    Hi there everyone. Today's update has some of the most requested improvements made over the last few months. Here's the change list:

    • Add option to link to a game instead of embed it
    • Add GamePix & HTMLGames.com game feeds
    • Allow unregistered users to rate content
    • Add “related” filter to modules for the main content types
    • Add option for bigger thumbnails for YouTube videos
    • Support MySQL in strict mode
    • Support game downloads for zip, rar & exe files
    • Add comma delimited filename tag when bulk importing images & wallpapers
    • Add ability to filter content modules by users submitted content
    • Add setting to force https on external asset URLs
    • Add a page to get a list of all user email addresses
    • Add blog RSS feed

    • Show a clear message when the user tries to delete the only category
    • Add the video submitter to the watch video page
    • Fix the go to import button for images
    • Fix too many wallpaper files in Wallpaper Previews sitemap
    • Increase the size of the image sent to Facebook on image collections
    • Fix the feed downloader attempting to download HTML5 games.
    • Fix uploading files being case-sensitive over file extensions
    • Fix the member list pagination overlapping some content
    • Fix blog post ordering
    • Fixes for editing templates on windows

    These updates apply to AVCMS and all associated products (AV Arcade, Wallpaper Site Script etc).

    As ever you can download the update from the admin panel (click check for updates from the cog menu) or the customer area.

    Thanks,
    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

  2. #2
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    lovely ty andy

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi there everyone. Today's update has some of the most requested improvements made over the last few months. Here's the change list:

    • Add option to link to a game instead of embed it
    • Add GamePix & HTMLGames.com game feeds
    • Allow unregistered users to rate content
    • Add “related” filter to modules for the main content types
    • Add option for bigger thumbnails for YouTube videos
    • Support MySQL in strict mode
    • Support game downloads for zip, rar & exe files
    • Add comma delimited filename tag when bulk importing images & wallpapers
    • Add ability to filter content modules by users submitted content
    • Add setting to force https on external asset URLs
    • Add a page to get a list of all user email addresses
    • Add blog RSS feed

    • Show a clear message when the user tries to delete the only category
    • Add the video submitter to the watch video page
    • Fix the go to import button for images
    • Fix too many wallpaper files in Wallpaper Previews sitemap
    • Increase the size of the image sent to Facebook on image collections
    • Fix the feed downloader attempting to download HTML5 games.
    • Fix uploading files being case-sensitive over file extensions
    • Fix the member list pagination overlapping some content
    • Fix blog post ordering
    • Fixes for editing templates on windows

    These updates apply to AVCMS and all associated products (AV Arcade, Wallpaper Site Script etc).

    As ever you can download the update from the admin panel (click check for updates from the cog menu) or the customer area.

    Thanks,
    Andy

    How does the "Add option to link to a game instead of embed it" work? When I check the option and open a game, it workd like ever, but the game don't appear, only and empty zone where should be

  4. #4
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Andy,

    For bulk option not chosee tag filename.

    I upgrade now games site for see if work SSL.

  5. #5
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    In games site work
    https://games-play.xyz/

    In wallpapers site no choose:
    https://wallpaperswide.biz/
    Last edited by robbyq92; 10-22-2016 at 06:16 PM.

  6. #6
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Great to see the bug fixes! I had a list overflowing with bugs I found, hopefully most of them were squashed with this update.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

  7. #7
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    259

    Default

    does the "Allow unregistered users to vote" is working for you?

  8. #8
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkill View Post
    does the "Allow unregistered users to vote" is working for you?
    for me no, in game and in wall site nothing

  9. #9
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkill View Post
    does the "Allow unregistered users to vote" is working for you?
    On my fresh installation allowing unregistered users to vote does work. I haven't tested on a upgraded website yet though.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

  10. #10
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    @Andy

    Paragraph tags are missing around the tag buttons in watch_video.twig file. Without them there is no spacing between the tag buttons and submitted by section.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

  11. #11
    License owner
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I installed the arcademug theme to my site will this update cause problems with my theme and also with the edit that was done to the settings sections of admin panel?
    Arcade.gs Game Site!

  12. #12
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julio View Post
    I installed the arcademug theme to my site will this update cause problems with my theme and also with the edit that was done to the settings sections of admin panel?
    I wouldn't ever recommend immediately applying updates if you're using a custom template.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

  13. #13
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retrosprite View Post
    On my fresh installation allowing unregistered users to vote does work. I haven't tested on a upgraded website yet though.
    yes? have demoż?

    EDIT:

    Work:
    need activated:
    Code:
     Allow unregistered users to vote
    Allow unregistered users to vote
    Last edited by robbyq92; 10-22-2016 at 11:08 PM.

  14. #14
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    NC, USA
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robbyq92 View Post
    yes? have demoż?

    EDIT:

    Work:
    need activated:
    Code:
     Allow unregistered users to vote
    Allow unregistered users to vote
    Yes there is a option in the settings you have to enable for it to work.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

  15. #15
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    259

    Default

    I know... And it is enabled

  16. #16
    License owner
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingkill View Post
    I know... And it is enabled
    try other browser, clean cache.. and tray again for see if go

  17. #17
    License owner
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Unregistered voting not working after upgrade, even after clearing everything and insuring that it is enabled. Videos still not sortable in admin section for easier editing either. These were the two main reasons I upgraded, if I'd known they wouldn't have worked, I'd never bothered with the upgrade.
    Got Game? Get Some At GameCine.com
    Movies & TV For FREE ValliantTv.com
    Add Our Roku Channel ValliantTv Roku Player

  18. #18
    License owner
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    259

    Default

    @kenshin1 is right, i didn.t try it on a fresh install though

  19. #19
    AV Scripts Founder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Would somebody who's unregistered voting doesn't work please send me their site URL and set me up with an admin account on their site? Thanks.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

  20. #20
    AV Scripts Founder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,680

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elsaylala View Post
    How does the "Add option to link to a game instead of embed it" work? When I check the option and open a game, it workd like ever, but the game don't appear, only and empty zone where should be
    Could you link me to a broken game and set me up with admin access on your site? Have you modified many templates on your site?

    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •