Thread: No reply using the Contact Us link

Default No reply using the Contact Us link

Take it no one answers messages sent via the Contact Us link ( 2 days now and no reply) ?

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

Is that the form on the forums? It may not be set-up properly for that, it's best to use the main forums. What is your question? You can PM me if it's private.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi,

Is that the form on the forums? It may not be set-up properly for that, it's best to use the main forums. What is your question? You can PM me if it's private.

Andy
    Yes, was link at bottom of forums page
    Last edited by sdrj; 07-28-2016 at 03:10 PM.

i get no reply either. I have tried everything to get this to work and nothing.. blank white page. here is the error log

Stack trace:
    #0 /home/gameconstant/public_html/vendor/symfony/dependency-injection/Container.php(314): ProjectServiceContainer->getAdmin_AccessListenerService()
    #1 /home/gameconstant/public_html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php(183): Symfony\Component\DependencyInjection\Container->get('admin.access_li...')
    #2 /home/gameconstant/public_html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/ContainerAwareEventDispatcher.php(128): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEv entDispatcher->lazyLoad('kernel.request')
    #3 /home/gameconstant/public_html/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(45): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\ContainerAwareEv entDispatcher->getListeners('kernel.request')
    #4 /home/gameconstant/public_html/vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php(125): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel in /home/gameconstant/public_html/cache/container.php on line 331

any HELP??!