Thread: Upgrading Licence and Browse by Resolution

License owner

Post Upgrading Licence and Browse by Resolution

Hi,

- I was going to upgrade my licence to 2.0 version, but there isn't any option to pay upgrading charges through credit card. I have some paypal issues and not using skrill. So paying through credit card is the only option for me (is there any way to do so...?).
    - Secondly latest wallpaper script version we can browse by resolution (wallpapersitescript.avcms.net/wallpapers/browse?resolution=2880x1800) but meta title and description remain the same. Can we change the meta details accordingly ?

Kind Regards,
    Ahsen.

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

I'm afraid I can only accept payment through PayPal or Skrill at this time. If you do find some way to use one of those services (or are able to get someone to pay on your behalf) I can help with updating the meta description.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

I'm apprehensive I can just acknowledge installment through PayPal or Skrill right now. I ordered an essay from college essay writer by PayPal. That was really good quality essay the writing team is very professional and provided good quality essay.

I agree with Andy, I uploaded a very clear utility bill wth my name and address on - and it was rejected. And I don't know why...

-------------------------------------
    run 3 online, juegos friv gratis