Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AVCMS 1.0.8 with Videos & Video Site Script

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi Pascal,

I don't think there's any way to share in the advertising profit from YouTube or Dailymotion. But you can set up an advert to show before the video can be played if you like, just like with AV Arcade.

If can upload a video files that are in a web-supported format like MP4. VSS comes with a video player to display these.
    Andy is it possible to use the built in player for YouTube embeds like this:

https://www.reembed.com/

I saw this but I'm not sure if this is even the player used in the video script:

https://github.com/eXon/videojs-youtube
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

License owner

Thank you mycheatcentral ,
    I found for daylimotion if you are interested .
    http://www.dailymotion.com/monetization

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by mycheatcentral View Post
    Andy is it possible to use the built in player for YouTube embeds like this:

https://www.reembed.com/

I saw this but I'm not sure if this is even the player used in the video script:

https://github.com/eXon/videojs-youtube
    Yes this should be doable, something I'll consider for the future.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Hi! Script not install. Eror log: [error] [client 178.140.150.215] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in /home/......./......./www/install.php on line 5

AV Scripts Founder

You may be running an older version of PHP. AVCMS requires PHP version 5.4 or above.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

can i combine this video script to arcade script?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by okeyme View Post
    can i combine this video script to arcade script?
    I'm pretty sure you have to purchase AVCMS to use them together.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

AV Scripts Founder

Yeah, AVCMS is the all-in-one solution. You can disable any parts you don't want to use and just create a games & videos site with it.

If you have an AV Arcade 6 license, you can upgrade by just paying the difference. PM me if interested.

i have arcade 5 and video script licence

AV Scripts Founder

Okay I can do a deal. If you purchase the upgrade for AV Arcade 5 ($29) I will add a full AVCMS license to your account so you can use every feature.

Let me know when you're done and I'll add the extra license to your account.

AV Scripts Founder

Thanks, the full AVCMS is now on your account. You can upgrade just like you would upgrade normally by following the upgrade instructions in the readme.

Andy

can i upgrade from video script to avcms?
    yes upgraded
    Last edited by okeyme; 03-15-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Andy
    can i add this game http://www.games.com/play/tingly-gam...ngly-solitaire i play always this
    and video script, if i add any video on my site, can i share on facebook playable on facebook

AV Scripts Founder

By inspecting the page I was able to pull this URL to the game out of the source code:

http://games.tinglygames.com/aol/tin...ao1URlk021Pkds

So you can try adding that to AVCMS.

For Facebook videos, as far as I'm aware Facebook doesn't embed 3rd party videos.

my database cleaning today why?

AV Scripts Founder

My apologies but I'm not sure what you mean by your database cleaning? What is happening with your database?

i dont know where go my database
    i dont touch any file or database but yesterday i see my site crashed and problem is database
    i look at table name is verify but i cant backup from this tables
    i think a bug on avcms script

License owner

@andy when will you release a new update for the script?

AV Scripts Founder

I'm not sure at this time, I hope to in the future though.