Thread: AVCMS Patch 1.0.7

AV Scripts Founder

Default AVCMS Patch 1.0.7

AVCMS 1.0.7, AV Arcade 6.0.7, Wallpaper Site Script 2.0.7 & Image Site Script 1.0.7

Hi everyone,

More fixes and improvements are now available for AVCMS & the products based upon it.

• Fix publish date on play game and image collection pages
    • Show advert template code in the ads section of the admin panel
    • Add pagination relative meta data
    • Show a site offline banner to admins when the site is in maintenance mode
    • Reposition the Google analytics code
    • Remove use of percentages in image width attributes
    • Make sure the “More” button on content modules goes to the selected category if the module it filtered by a single category
    • Replace spaces in tag URL’s with dashes
    • Add fields to edit the total hits (and total downloads) of content in the admin panel when editing an item
    • Bust the cache of user avatars so they will always refresh after they’ve been updated
    • Wallpapers: Add option to make the list of resolutions link straight to the downloads instead of the preview page
    • Update to Symfony 2.8

The update can be downloaded straight from the admin panel. You may need to click the cog icon on the top-left of the admin panel and "Check for update".

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Thank you!

License owner

thanks for the update Andy

License owner

Thank you Andy! Let's start this new year with this great script!
    ps: in readme.rtf you have a little type error: "These istructions for for upgrading...".

License owner

Is there a way you can make it where a notification shows up next to edited template files that have been updated/changed compared to the previous version of AVCMS. For example I have edited template files in the admin panel and to find out if any changes have occurred between 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 I had to spend the extra time to copy my currently edited template file, reset it to default, and then use Notepad++ to compare them to see if any major changes have occurred. It would be nice if I didn't have to spend all this time comparing edited template files to the default template to find out if anything was changed compared to the previous version of the script. Half of them didn't have any changes so I wasted time checking them, It would be a nice feature if it's possible to add.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

License owner

Happy New Year! Thank you for the update Andy!
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

License owner

Andy, how can i upgrade Wallpaper Script Version 2.0.5 to 2.0.7?

AV Scripts Founder

There is a readme included in the zip file for upgrading from any version.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.