Thread: Where is my license key?

Default Where is my license key?

Hi Guys,

Just purchased a site from flippa using WSS 1.2.2 and I wish to upgrade to a later one however I'm unsure if its a legit copy or one that's been nulled ... if its legit where should I find the license key?

Regards ... SnappaGuy.

License owner

your licence key is found in the customer area on the Avscripts page. For the low cost of the script you should have just bought it from the source (Avscripts) as opposed to Flippa, or any other 3rd party

Thanks iMage,

I had it in my head that having bought the site (assuming it was legit) and that's what I did, bought something in its entirety, I would get the key ... kinda like buying a car.

If, as you suggest I simply bought this low cost script from the source as opposed to Flippa then I would have forgone the 8 year old domain, lots of traffic, PR of 3, PA and DA of 32 and 36 respectively, all the established content and so on and so forth .... agreed?

I was not endeavouring to skimp on costs, merely trying to establish where, if I had a key, would I find it ... your advice although perhaps well intended is somewhat presumptuous and a little miss-guided however rest assured I appreciate your input.

In the event I don't possess a key per se then I indeed shall aquire one forthwith, in fact if you peruse my post in the "Pre Sale Questions" department you will note that I have indeed tried to do so but for the little problem I encountered with the process.

KInd regards ... SnappaGuy.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by SnappaGuy View Post
    Thanks iMage,

I had it in my head that having bought the site (assuming it was legit) and that's what I did, bought something in its entirety, I would get the key ... kinda like buying a car.

If, as you suggest I simply bought this low cost script from the source as opposed to Flippa then I would have forgone the 8 year old domain, lots of traffic, PR of 3, PA and DA of 32 and 36 respectively, all the established content and so on and so forth .... agreed?

I was not endeavouring to skimp on costs, merely trying to establish where, if I had a key, would I find it ... your advice although perhaps well intended is somewhat presumptuous and a little miss-guided however rest assured I appreciate your input.

In the event I don't possess a key per se then I indeed shall aquire one forthwith, in fact if you peruse my post in the "Pre Sale Questions" department you will note that I have indeed tried to do so but for the little problem I encountered with the process.

KInd regards ... SnappaGuy.
    Licence Keys are tied to your AV Scripts Account which is the only way to get your licence key. It doesn't matter if it's nulled or not if you plan on upgrading anyway which is what I recommend you doing. Also I could barely understand your post lol.
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

Default Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mycheatcentral View Post
    Licence Keys are tied to your AV Scripts Account which is the only way to get your licence key. It doesn't matter if it's nulled or not if you plan on upgrading anyway which is what I recommend you doing. Also I could barely understand your post lol.
    Hello mycheatcentral,

And thank you for your post, I understand the model a little better now and how it might work.

In terms of my post and your difficulty in understanding it, yes the Queen's english in today's world might seem a little "odd" however rest assured it all works out in the wash.

I'm not English by the way but rather from the antipodes ... read Awwstralia.

Regards ... SnappaGuy.
    Last edited by SnappaGuy; 09-19-2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Clarification.

Very helpful information. Thanks for taking time to share for us
    http://halongwave.com http://8866.vn