Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AVCMS Patch 1.0.5 & 1.0.6

AV Scripts Founder

Default AVCMS Patch 1.0.5 & 1.0.6

Latest update: 1.0.6: Minor bug fixes

Previous update:

AVCMS 1.0.5 (AV Arcade 6.0.5, Wallpaper Site Script 2.0.5)

This update refines categories & the hit-counter. It also polishes the images content type to fix some bugs.

• Fixes and polish for images
    • Make the hit counter IP-based rather than session-based to try and get more accurate hits
    • Allow categories to me nested infinitely. Previously you could only have two levels of categories.
    • Allow core content models to be filtered by a specific category
    • Create category menu items that only contain the sub-categories of a given parent category
    • Fix emails for unregistered users doing a link exchange
    • Updated core framework components

The update can be downloaded through your admin panel. If it's not showing on your dashboard, hit the cog icon on the top-left and check for an update.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

AV Scripts Founder

The translations website has been updated with the images strings.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

When I go look at my games in the admin panel and I filter by category, then I get this error

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function getId () on a non-object in /home/569842/public_html/portal/src/AVCMS/Bundles/Games/Model/GamesFinder.php on line 26

and this for wallpapers

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function getId () on a non-object in /home/569842/public_html/portal/src/AVCMS/Bundles/Wallpapers/Model/WallpapersFinder.php on line 43

Images

Code:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/569842/public_html/portal/src/AVCMS/Bundles/Images/Model/ImageCollectionsFinder.php on line 26
    Last edited by Sett; 07-23-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Many fun games : Games da Hora

License owner

I still can't rearrange Image Gallerys. Is this a bug or just not a feature yet?
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

AV Scripts Founder

@Sett - Thanks for the report. I updated the zip with fixes for those issues shortly after uploading it. The updated files are:

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Games/Controller/GamesAdminController.php
    src/AVCMS/Bundles/Images/Controller/ImagesAdminController.php
    src/AVCMS/Bundles/Wallpapers/Controller/WallpapersAdminController.php

@mycheatcentral - You can reorder images by dragging and dropping them in the admin panel when editing an image collection. You can drag by the handle next to the file name.

License owner

Thank you Andy, everything works fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    @Sett - Thanks for the report. I updated the zip with fixes for those issues shortly after uploading it. The updated files are:

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Games/Controller/GamesAdminController.php
    src/AVCMS/Bundles/Images/Controller/ImagesAdminController.php
    src/AVCMS/Bundles/Wallpapers/Controller/WallpapersAdminController.php

Many fun games : Games da Hora

License owner

@mycheatcentral - You can reorder images by dragging and dropping them in the admin panel when editing an image collection. You can drag by the handle next to the file name.
    I guess there is a bug because I can't rearrange Image Collections with multiple images in Chrome or Firefox. A drag icon does appear next to each image but I can't grab or move them.

AV Scripts Founder

Maybe try regenerating your assets to see if that helps.

License owner

Maybe try regenerating your assets to see if that helps.
    No that didn't help, I don't really understand why it isn't working. The cursor changes icon like I can grab or drag it but it wont.

License owner

Hi, I updated the wallpaper script already but not the game script as yet. When I try to delete wallpaper category I get this message:

Save Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY `order` ASC' at line 1

I wonder if this is happening to other people. My wallpaper site isn't live as yet. I'm going to add a screen shot.categoryerror.jpg

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Hi, I updated the wallpaper script already but not the game script as yet. When I try to delete wallpaper category I get this message:

Save Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY `order` ASC' at line 1

I wonder if this is happening to other people. My wallpaper site isn't live as yet. I'm going to add a screen shot.categoryerror.jpg
    I got that error too when I was trying to delete a game category.

License owner

The download button is still buggy for images. When I click download it downloads a corrupt image file that won't open. I can right click to download the image but the download button gives me a corrupt image. If you want to try it on my website here is the link: http://www.retrosprite.com/images Also on Image Collections with multiple images I get a 505 error 'Cannot create zip'.
    Last edited by retrosprite; 07-27-2015 at 08:33 AM.

AV Scripts Founder

For the delete categories issue,this can be fixed by replacing src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Controller/CategoryActionsTrait.php with this: http://drop.avscripts.net/t9EA

@mycheatcentral - I'm not sure why you're getting corrupt images for downloads. Could you send me your ftp details for me to work it out?

License owner

For the delete categories issue,this can be fixed by replacing src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Controller/CategoryActionsTrait.php with this: http://drop.avscripts.net/t9EA

@mycheatcentral - I'm not sure why you're getting corrupt images for downloads. Could you send me your ftp details for me to work it out?
    I'll send you my ftp details but I noticed after clearing the cache the images that downloaded corrupt before download now but collections with multiple images still give me 505 zip error. Also I still get errors with categories when I try to delete them. I don't know if it has anything to do with them being categories that I imported from that gamepack.

License owner

For teh next update, can you look this?

1: When editing an image, please make a thumbnail or something so you can se wich image you edit. I open several new tabs and since i only have the image name i forget wich image i am editing since i cant se it.

2: the possibilty to delete an image when you are in the editing section of that image.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by mycheatcentral View Post
    I'll send you my ftp details but I noticed after clearing the cache the images that downloaded corrupt before download now but collections with multiple images still give me 505 zip error. Also I still get errors with categories when I try to delete them. I don't know if it has anything to do with them being categories that I imported from that gamepack.
    Hi, I still get errors with categories too.

AV Scripts Founder

Sorry, the file to update to fix categories is actually src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Model/Categories.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/1a2uM

License owner

Sorry, the file to update to fix categories is actually src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Model/Categories.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/1a2uM
    thanks, It could delete categories with that code but now there are two new issues with categories.

1) when i delete a category with sub categories and move existing items(in sub category) to another category, the items won't be in the new category so i'll have to manual edit each item. The same thing happens when I delete a category with no sub categories.i only have one wallpaper on site for testing purposes...

2) this issue isn't major like the first one. i could delete categories and categories+sub categories with no problem but if i put a check on delete sub-categories on a category with no sub-categories it would say: Can't move items into a category that is about to be deleted. It would be fine if i uncheck the box.

caterror2.jpg

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

Really sorry about the category issues. Adding unlimited categories requires some major changes to the script. If you know the category ID of the deleted category I can provide a SQL query to move those orphaned items to a different category. What content type was the deleted category for?

To fix both of those issues, upload these files:

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Controller/CategoryActionsTrait.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/17JZj

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Model/Categories.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/HbKe

Andy

License owner

Hi,

Really sorry about the category issues. Adding unlimited categories requires some major changes to the script. If you know the category ID of the deleted category I can provide a SQL query to move those orphaned items to a different category. What content type was the deleted category for?

To fix both of those issues, upload these files:

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Controller/CategoryActionsTrait.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/17JZj

src/AVCMS/Bundles/Categories/Model/Categories.php: http://drop.avscripts.net/HbKe

Andy
    Thanks categories seem to work fine after these fixes.