Thread: Watermark

License owner

Default Watermark

Is there any Plans to bring back the watermark system on script 2 ?

many thanks

License owner

Or is it possible that we can say have a sub system where we put certain people in a group and that group has its own water mark say if i make group called gary and all pics i put up is watermarked with my name and then if i make anouther group with the name david all davids pics would have his name as a water mark etc

AV Scripts Founder

I may add it in the future but I can't say exactly when at this time.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by gazzac72 View Post
    Is there any Plans to bring back the watermark system on script 2 ?

many thanks
    Watermarks are not a good idea to begin with unless you own the rights to the wallpapers you are watermarking.
    My Redneck YouTube Channel

Need a logo or banner? PM Me!

Just an old dude with his hobbies......

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by mystical View Post
    Watermarks are not a good idea to begin with unless you own the rights to the wallpapers you are watermarking.
    I agree with you. I could draw so I'm only going to use watermarks on my creations.

License owner

Watermarks are horrible for a wallpapers website!!! Unless you don't want to share anything...
    RetroSprite - Currently Working On A Resurrection
    Managed Cloud VPS Hosting
    - Shared SSD Cloud Hosting

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by mycheatcentral View Post
    Watermarks are horrible for a wallpapers website!!! Unless you don't want to share anything...
    People share their work on the net all the time with watermarks. I see popular wallpapers sites with watermarks. It's only annoying if the watermarks are covering the whole image. Artists (photographer, painter and etc) don't want their work to be stolen.......

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    People share their work on the net all the time with watermarks. I see popular wallpapers sites with watermarks. It's only annoying if the watermarks are covering the whole image. Artists (photographer, painter and etc) don't want their work to be stolen.......
    I'm mostly only referring to the video game wallpaper industry. There are so many video game wallpaper websites that take the wallpapers that developers/publishers created and give out for free(without watermarks) and these wallpaper websites put there websites logo at the bottom of the wallpapers basically ruining them, **** all those websites that do this. There are even websites that make you pay to get them without watermarks yet the game developers originally gave them out for free without watermarks. But at least Sony for most of their games from the past decade have bundles available for fans and the press that contain lots of cool wallpapers and other assets. But any game older than that you have to rely on these other shitty wallpaper websites for them. If people make game wallpapers I understand putting your signature on the wallpaper but these wallpaper websites didn't create them and should not be putting watermarks on them if they really want to share them.

Definetely the watermark shouldn't cover the whole image and should be more or less transparent. But I think watermarks prevent stealing.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Ward View Post
    Definetely the watermark shouldn't cover the whole image and should be more or less transparent. But I think watermarks prevent stealing.
    Yeah they are very useful for art that was personally created or owned.