Thread: Modifying just the mobile part of Av Arcade 6.0

License owner

Unhappy Modifying just the mobile part of Av Arcade 6.0

I want to set a new background and layout for just the mobile version of my website!
    Because the issue i'm having is, that the desktop version looks good with the colors and design but the mobile version doesn't look well.
    So does anyone have a clue on what files to edit to just make changes to mobile features?
    Check out the website for yourself
    adaptgames.com

License owner

background - style.css in template folder /webmaster/templates/frontend/your_template/css
    layout - bootstrap.min.css /webmaster/templates/frontend/your_template/resources/CmsFoundation/css (probably) ;-)

after changes - clear cache and regenerate assets in avcms script

AV Scripts Founder

To target certain screen sizes you need to use media queries in your CSS, these look like this:

Code:
    @media (min-width: 768px) {
      .my_style {
        background-color: red;
      }
    }
    The above media query makes the CSS inside only apply to screens with a minimum width of 768 pixels. So it will apply to all screens wider than 768px.

So your main normal CSS should be how you want it to look on mobile, then you should put styles that are just for the desktop in a media query like the one above.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.