Thread: AVCMS Patch 1.0.1

AV Scripts Founder

Default AVCMS Patch 1.0.1

Product Updates: AVCMS 1.0.1, AV Arcade 6.0.1, Wallpaper Site Script 2.0.1

Thanks to everyone who has purchased the new versions this week. A number of bugs have been found so this update will fix some of those and add some minor improvements.

The change list:

• Add include_php twig extension
    • Add priority ordering to frontend search dropdown, ability to hide certain types the bundle config
    • Make game feeds error handling better when one feed breaks
    • Fix getting game dimensions from URL field
    • Add top points module
    • Handle Facebook accounts that don't have an email address
    • Order modules alphabetically on the add module page
    • Fix friends list showing the logged-in user's avatar instead
    • Remove unneeded 'email enabled' admin field
    • Fix game feed column headers positioning
    • Tell a user their email isn't validated and let them resend the validation email
    • Send license key when downloading the latest version
    • Limit the number of games requested from FGD
    • Fix wallpaper name being labeled as wallpaper date in the wallpapers module
    • Fix modules requiring that show header be ticked
    • Fix game feed category select field on Windows
    • Fix overriding template assets (javascript / css)
    • Translate 'homepage' page titles
    • Make sure PM's work when the recipient doesn't have an email address
    • Throw proper 404 when game not found in the admin panel
    • Fix loading gif when download a feed game
    • Add tagline setting
    • Add custom meta description settings for games & wallpapers homepages
    • Link to copyright removal from the dropdown admin menu and give better message when a user doesn't own it
    • Don't send friend request emails if the user doesn't have an email set
    • Make sure the translator is only disabled on real admin paths
    • Add square thumbnails setting for games
    • Add missing referral column to the users database table
    • Update translation strings

You can download from the customer area at http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers.

Upgrade instructions are in the readme.txt file.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Thank you so much Andy for this upgrade! I'm gonna upgrade right now. I'll let you know if something goes wrong.

License owner

Thank you Andy, it is a long list of improvements and fixes, thank you. The day must have 48 hrs to Andy, he did not stop working lol.

Many fun games : Games da Hora

Hi Andy,

I purchased AV Arcade 6 on May 7th, but when I go to the customer area to find the patch I can't find it. Where is it located? I've been going to my account, customer area and clicking on downloads, but I don't see it there.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by asronlinegames View Post
    Hi Andy,

I purchased AV Arcade 6 on May 7th, but when I go to the customer area to find the patch I can't find it. Where is it located? I've been going to my account, customer area and clicking on downloads, but I don't see it there.
    Hi asronlinegames, I think you have to download AV Arcade 6.0.1... the entire package.

Thanks, but right now I can't even find the download link for version 6. I found it two days ago when I bought it, but now I can't find it. I find all of the other download links (I have 10 licenses), but not this one. Where is it located? I've tried my packages, my licenses, but can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm getting rather frustrated.

AV Scripts Founder

Are you checking specifically under the AV Arcade 6 license? The download won't appear under any of your AV Arcade 5 licenses. When you navigate to the downloads tab of the AV Arcade 6 upgrade license, is the downloads tab just empty?
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

It took me awhile, but I finally found it.

AV Scripts Founder

Glad to hear it. From this version forwards there will be a link in the admin panel that will instantly download the zip without the need to find it in the customer area

License owner

Hi Andy, how can I inlcude now an external PHP file? Thanks in advance for any reply.
    edit: I tried adding this code in frontend.twig
    Code:
    <?php include('../includes/kbar_sitewide.php'); ?>
    but it is not working.

AV Scripts Founder

The syntax you need to use is:

Code:
    {{ include_php('includes/kbar_sitewide.php') }}
    That would assume you have a folder called 'includes' in your main AVCMS directory with the file inside.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The syntax you need to use is:

Code:
    {{ include_php('includes/kbar_sitewide.php') }}
    That would assume you have a folder called 'includes' in your main AVCMS directory with the file inside.
    Thank you, now it worked!

License owner

Wow Andy you have done it again! I upgraded to 6.01 and it continues to get better and better. Thank you!
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

License owner

I couldnt find the readme.txt file in my download package

AV Scripts Founder

That's a bit strange, I just rechecked the zip files and it is in there. Here are the instructions though: http://www.wiki.avscripts.net/wiki/Installing_AVCMS

License owner

Thanks, but i need some information for the update from AVCMS 1.0.0, AV Arcade 6.0.0, Wallpaper Site Script 2.0.0 to AVCMS 1.0.1, AV Arcade 6.0.1, Wallpaper Site Script 2.0.1. What i have to to? Copy all files? Run an update-file?

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

The readme details the steps. They are also detailed here: http://www.wiki.avscripts.net/wiki/I...rsion_of_AVCMS

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoom View Post
    Hi Andy, how can I inlcude now an external PHP file? Thanks in advance for any reply.
    edit: I tried adding this code in frontend.twig
    Code:
    <?php include('../includes/kbar_sitewide.php'); ?>
    but it is not working.
    For me also, this is not working... can someone please suggest what could be the issue?

AV Scripts Founder

Please link your license for support: http://link.avscripts.net