Thread: List option in Browse Games Layout

Default List option in Browse Games Layout

I like the list option when I browse game, could be it in categories and more?

AV Scripts Founder

Browse games should include categories, tags etc. So whatever layout you have set should affect them all.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

But there isn't the option: http://prntscr.com/71w3vm

AV Scripts Founder

Ah so you'd like a list option like in the modules? I'll look into it
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Thanks! ^^

What about it? :3

AV Scripts Founder

I'm afraid I can't give an ETA on this specifically at the moment, still working on polish and bug-fixing at this time.