Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AV Arcade 6 & Wallpaper Site Script 2 released

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Thanks, I've found the bug and will fix.
    Hey, are the bugs fixed?. Should I wait another month or so to buy?

AV Scripts Founder

Yes that particular bug is fixed You can see the progress I've made fixing bugs in the release topics for versions 1.0.1, .2 & .3.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Hey Andy.

Does V6 support upload of WebGL or just standard Unity games?

AV Scripts Founder

Yes I should think it does, by embedding the game in an iFrame.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

So we can't upload the files and folders and have the game work from the database?

AV Scripts Founder

It would still be in the database but you will need to upload all the files and then select the index.html file that I believe is included with WebGL games. Do you have an example game? What files does it have?

Yeah I have some games if you want me to PM a dropbox link?

AV Scripts Founder

I don't have dropbox but maybe you can zip them up, upload them to your site and send the URL?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yes that particular bug is fixed You can see the progress I've made fixing bugs in the release topics for versions 1.0.1, .2 & .3.
    Nice updates!. I just bought the bundle today. I'm so exited!!. I submitted my license key in forum but it doesn't say license owner 0_0. I guess it takes 24 hours to show.

Edit: It now says License owner .
    Last edited by Holly; 06-30-2015 at 07:39 PM.

License owner

How is this going to work with updating my current site?
    if I have a site on version 5, will I be able to go to version 6 with out losing any games, data, etc?
    WebGuruBB ~ Leading Webmasters to Online Greatness.
    Offtopic Chat Forum - 10 year old forum with 2.1 million posts. A place to come get off!
    Hostisto Inc | 99.9% Uptime | Free Domain | Free SSL | $0.99/m

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

Yes you can import all your games, users, categories and all of that data. You will lose some settings but that's about it.

License owner

Hello Andy i have buy forum + Av Arcade 5 + copyright removal in 2013 now i would like to use the new version 6 i understand the cost is 29.00 $ but do the forum are compatible with new version ? can i use my copyright removal license for the upgrade how much is the difference ?

Thank you

AV Scripts Founder

I'm afraid the forums are not compatible with the new version and I have no plans to make a new version of the forums due to very low sales. So you may just want to stick with the old version if the forums are important.

The copyright removal carries over and does not need to be purchased again.

License owner

Thank you for fast reply Andy,

i understand the situation if the forum are not in demand is probably because they are not needed into an arcade website,
    i have my self tested this feature in the past ith one of my creation and you right the forum are not a place who are visited
    frequently and can reduce the cost on your RPM.