Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AV Arcade 6 & Wallpaper Site Script 2 released

License owner

If it helps any, I have the same thing on mine. Your screenshots Holly show the same way mine looks, and it is in both in Chrome, and Firefox I am using windows7 .
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    If it helps any, I have the same thing on mine. Your screenshots Holly show the same way mine looks, and it is in both in Chrome, and Firefox I am using windows7 .
    Thanks for input !. I was starting to think that my operating system was the problem.

AV Scripts Founder

Thanks, I've found the bug and will fix.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

@ Andy - Thank you very much I really love the script and you are amazing with the help you give Andy.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    @ Andy - Thank you very much I really love the script and you are amazing with the help you give Andy.
    Totally agree with this

I've been around here for a little while now and Andy has always given great support! Yes, love the new script, Thank you Andy.
    ImgShare - Awesome images to share!

License owner

I purchased Wallpaper Site Script version 1.3 on the 2nd of April 2015, so according to your post I should get Wallpaper Site Script version 2.0 for free.

I've looked in the "Downloads" section of my avscripts.net customer account and Wallpaper Site Script version 2.0 is not listed.

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by ailaxuk View Post
    I purchased Wallpaper Site Script version 1.3 on the 2nd of April 2015, so according to your post I should get Wallpaper Site Script version 2.0 for free.

I've looked in the "Downloads" section of my avscripts.net customer account and Wallpaper Site Script version 2.0 is not listed.
    Go here and enter your license hey and you will be given a coupon that you can use when 'purchasing' that will get you the upgrade for free: http://www.updates.avscripts.net/
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

I just bought version 6, but haven't installed it yet. I just wanted to thank you for the "upgrade all licenses on account option". This was great! I love AV scripts!

Awesome. Will be upgrading soon Thanks for the upgrade offer

License owner

where to send $29 payment for upgrade?

License owner

Hi, I want to upgrade 5.8 to 6.0 but need some importer tool. Anyone to give feedback for a good tool name and where to find on internet thanks.

On av script upgrade wiki page it says"
    Use the importer tool
    Once you have the script installed in the avcms folder, you can import the content from your old site using the importer tool. Make sure to carefully read all the instructions on the import page."

So thats why I need a good importer tool.
    Thank you for your supports.

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by irvan View Post
    where to send $29 payment for upgrade?
    You can purchase directly from the main site as if you were purchasing a new license. When you reach the page to select the product you'll be given the option to purchase the upgrade.

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by bariskoban View Post
    Hi, I want to upgrade 5.8 to 6.0 but need some importer tool. Anyone to give feedback for a good tool name and where to find on internet thanks.

On av script upgrade wiki page it says"
    Use the importer tool
    Once you have the script installed in the avcms folder, you can import the content from your old site using the importer tool. Make sure to carefully read all the instructions on the import page."

So thats why I need a good importer tool.
    Thank you for your supports.
    The importer tool is built into the script, there's nothing else to download

License owner

Hi Andy,

the new version of av arcade seems very nice and a great work!

I have a few questions:

- is there an high score system or will it be there in the future?

- I'm using AV Arcade 5.7.5 on my websites. Is possible to preserve user points, comments, messages and so on if I upgrade to the last version?

- is there a system to avoid spam users, which subscribe only to create backlinks to their websites? Recently this was a big issue for me with av arcade, I had to remove the possibility to register to the website to avoid spam users.

- I have some licenses of av arcade (I think about 10, I don't remember exactly now), can I upgrade all of them for 29 USD?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Never Give Up!

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by jivan View Post
    Hi Andy,

the new version of av arcade seems very nice and a great work!

I have a few questions:

- is there an high score system or will it be there in the future?

- I'm using AV Arcade 5.7.5 on my websites. Is possible to preserve user points, comments, messages and so on if I upgrade to the last version?

- is there a system to avoid spam users, which subscribe only to create backlinks to their websites? Recently this was a big issue for me with av arcade, I had to remove the possibility to register to the website to avoid spam users.

- I have some licenses of av arcade (I think about 10, I don't remember exactly now), can I upgrade all of them for 29 USD?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Hi,

There's no highscore system because there's really not a proper API out there for games to talk to AV Arcade.

If you're running AV Arcade 5.7 you will need to upgrade to AV Arcade 5.8 first. Then you'll be able to import that site's content into version 6.

It definitely should prevent spam users if you enable Recaptcha. Version 6 includes the latest version that should be a lot more effective than the version included in version 5. You can also easily remove users who have never properly logged in.

Yes you can upgrade all for just $29

Andy

Thanks for the update and I'll purchase the update soon. Do you have plans to add more themes?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    No need to repurchase copyright removal, you can continue using what you've purchased!
    Whoops! I didn't see that until it was too late. I already purchased upgrades for all my licenses prior to V6, so I assume I can contact you for a partial refund?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hi,

There's no highscore system because there's really not a proper API out there for games to talk to AV Arcade.

If you're running AV Arcade 5.7 you will need to upgrade to AV Arcade 5.8 first. Then you'll be able to import that site's content into version 6.

It definitely should prevent spam users if you enable Recaptcha. Version 6 includes the latest version that should be a lot more effective than the version included in version 5. You can also easily remove users who have never properly logged in.

Yes you can upgrade all for just $29

Andy
    Hi Andy,

ok, thanks for your answers.

I hope it will be possible in the future to have an high score system.

About the content from previous versions: is possible also to keep the games already installed? (the majority from mochi but also other games from kongregate and others game providers)

About the spam users: I have enabled the recaptcha and also the question/answer captcha but still spam users can register. Yes, I can easily remove them but is possible that meanwhile they build spammy backlinks to my website (linking their profile).

Thank you
    Last edited by jivan; 05-10-2015 at 08:18 AM.
    Never Give Up!

AV Scripts Founder

Yes you can import all your existing games and content from AV Arcade 5.

The reCaptcha used in version 6 is more modern and should actually prevent spam account more effectively.

License owner

Will the forum addon still work with the new AVArcade 6? Just curious.