Thread: Pricing for 2015 products & upgrades

AV Scripts Founder

Default Pricing for 2015 products & upgrades

Hi everyone,

AV Arcade 6 & Wallpaper Site Script 2 are due to go live tomorrow or maybe later during the week. These are the first ever paid updates and for good reason, they're total rewrites.

The upgrade price for the new versions is $29 for all licenses on your account for that specific product. So whether you have one AV Arcade license or ten, you upgrade all your licenses with just one payment of $29. So it's a great deal for loyal customers.

Plus, the upgrade is cheaper or free for more recent customers:

• If you purchased AV Arcade 5 or Wallpaper Site Script 1 after the 6th October 2014 you can upgrade to the new version for $10.
    • If you purchased after the 6th March 2015, the upgrade is free.

New licenses of AV Arcade or Wallpaper Site Script will cost $49 per domain, a modest increase of $10 on today's prices with bulk discounts available.

There will also be the full AVCMS available for $69. In version 1.0 this comes with all the Games & Wallpapers functionality in one. The plan is for AVCMS to gain new content types like videos & pictures in the future to allow you to make a media site full of many different things. The $69 is an introductory price while the script still only has Games & Wallpapers. The plan is that you will get the new content types at no extra cost when they are released. But please note that the exact content types I will be adding and when they will be added is not set in stone. So only buy if you're happy to just have Games & Wallpapers for now.

Hopefully the next few months will be the most exciting in the history of AV Scripts as I create new products and deliver these considerably more powerful and modern scripts.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Awesome! Look forward to the release
    IMGS - Awesome images to share!

License owner

I downloaded and upgraded and it is great... Thanks Andy
    Last edited by Starnova; 05-06-2015 at 12:56 AM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net

License owner

I realy like the price..is verry competitive.

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    but I have been here since 2012 LOL is this line
    If you purchased AV Arcade 5 or Wallpaper Site Script 1 after the 6th October 2014 you can upgrade to the new version for $10.
    supposed to read:??
    If you purchased AV Arcade 5 or Wallpaper Site Script 1 before the 6th October 2014 you can upgrade to the new version for $10.
    It's $29 for older customers
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It's $29 for older customers
    Yup and it well worth it ...
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    http://www.roseweb.net