Page 1 of 6429 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: AVCMS Beta 5

AV Scripts Founder

Default AVCMS Beta 5

If you have not used a previous beta, check this thread for info on AVCMS: http://forum.avscripts.net/showthrea...187-What-s-new

Beta 5 fixes more bugs that testers have reported. Please make sure you are running this new beta if you are reporting any issues.

Download beta 5: http://drop.avscripts.net/10lMo+

Remember, AVCMS is a test version of a combined AV Arcade & Wallpaper Site Script. If you want to use on a live website, do at your own risk.

Thanks everyone,
    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Now my site is again down LOL..,. Here is the error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to AVCMS\Bundles\CmsFoundation\Subscribers\PostInstal lSubscriber::__construct() must be an instance of AVCMS\Core\Bundle\PublicFileMover, none given, called in /home/www/playsndisplay.com/cache/container.php on line 2736 and defined in /home/www/playsndisplay.com/src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php on line 35

whatever that means LOL can it be repaired?

Here is the line in cache/container.php line 2736

return $this->services['subscriber.post_install'] = new \AVCMS\Bundles\CmsFoundation\Subscribers\PostInsta llSubscriber($this->get('bundle_manager'), $this->get('asset_manager'));

and here is line in /src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php on line 35

public function __construct(BundleManagerInterface $bundleManager, AssetManager $assetManager, PublicFileMover $publicFileMover)
    Last edited by Starnova; 04-27-2015 at 11:53 PM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    Now my site is again down LOL..,. Here is the error:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 3 passed to AVCMS\Bundles\CmsFoundation\Subscribers\PostInstal lSubscriber::__construct() must be an instance of AVCMS\Core\Bundle\PublicFileMover, none given, called in /home/www/playsndisplay.com/cache/container.php on line 2736 and defined in /home/www/playsndisplay.com/src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php on line 35

whatever that means LOL can it be repaired?

Here is the line in cache/container.php line 2736

return $this->services['subscriber.post_install'] = new \AVCMS\Bundles\CmsFoundation\Subscribers\PostInsta llSubscriber($this->get('bundle_manager'), $this->get('asset_manager'));

and here is line in /src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php on line 35

public function __construct(BundleManagerInterface $bundleManager, AssetManager $assetManager, PublicFileMover $publicFileMover)
    I just cannot install it but I uploaded the files and I could do edits , the site remained opened after being closed and everything else seems to be fine. I just can't update without getting a symfony error like I posted last night. Oh and the wallpaper tags work too Thank you so much!
    Last edited by Starnova; 04-28-2015 at 12:19 AM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

Oh will update. Was just trying to add some resolutions but not showing. Added new wallpaper, cleared cache, assets but not showing. Got them in at the bottom as

Google Cover:
    1080x608
    Facebook Cover:
    851x315
    Twitter Cover:
    1500x500

Names show on the page but not a resolution for them. Check http://hdamazingnaturewallpapers.com...oad-to-nowhere

How to make the Resolutions show Andy?

Cheers!

License owner

The resolution shows for my system, Nolly when I click on that link and the resolution shows for all the devices for me too. Is that what you mean?
    Last edited by Starnova; 04-28-2015 at 01:06 AM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

For Google Cover, Facebook Cover, Twitter Cover?
    No resolutions showing under them.

AV Scripts Founder

@Starnova - Did you see that error after running the installer at yoursite.com/install.php? The installer should have cleared out the cache but it seems your old site cache remained. Try clearing the cache to see if that helps.

@Nolly - If you check the layout of the rest of the resolutions in the file you'll see the layout is like:

Code:
    Netbook:
      1366x768: 1366x768
      1024x600: 1024x600
      800x480: 800x480
    So your extra resolutions should look like:

Code:
    Google Cover:
      1080x608: 1080x608
    Facebook Cover:
      851x315: 851x315
    Twitter Cover:
      1500x500: 1500x500
    The indentation is also important, make sure the resolution is indented by two spaces compared to the section title.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Would it be possible to add a chatbox for registered users?

License owner

Thanks Andy working great now!

License owner

I used the /src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php to get back online, cleared the cache and also regenerated and tried again, no good then I repeated the same thing but with the /src/AVCMS/Bundles/CmsFoundation/Subscribers/PostInstallSubscriber.php from Beta 5, still no go... wonder why?
    Rose Entertainment
    Rose Entertainment

AV Scripts Founder

So you used an older copy of PostInstallSubscriber.php to get the site working? Could you send me your FTP details and I will check it out.

License owner

Yes Thank you Andy I used the older copy from Beta4 both of those files are present on the ftp, because I switched to the Beta5 after I got on the web. Sending you my details now
    Rose Entertainment
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

Massive bug on clicking one of the tags. Shows Error 500

Cannot build controller Games::WallpapersController::browseWallpapersActio n - Bundle Games not initialised

Check http://hdamazingnaturewallpapers.com.../tag/mountains
    Last edited by Nolly; 04-29-2015 at 05:05 PM.

AV Scripts Founder

That was an issue in the beta 4 but should be gone in beta 5. Are you on beta 5? Maybe try clearing the cache if you are.

License owner

Sorry ignore that, being a div. Being blonde. Will update.

License owner

game feeds not working properly, when I want import game from spil then, Error: Syntax Error: Json.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
    (game imports to site) I didn't check downloading game only import

and

editing templates not working - error: Could not load page - Error: 404
    Last edited by lkow77; 05-02-2015 at 11:00 AM.

License owner

Andy I have a bit of an error., I made a mistake when I posted a game title and went to change it and I get this error when trying to save it and changed the slug too..

Invalid CSRF token. Got: "899a361bc1a744c3d0c02f64ee0541da139bba3651e76d877 39f9d0075eb2655477b55170659783a"" Expected: "5d47dd59d5c53afcec770ecb455a4cdf067d14c20e81cfa85 70202c66ff4629f8ef046ba832b9f38""

Also you are not able to use the search with this error:

QLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column 'name' in where clause is ambiguous
    Last edited by Starnova; 05-01-2015 at 02:23 AM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

I have some problems spaces for ads, mainly 728x90, I am also unable to enable Adverts Before Games, I choose the announcement but it does not appear on the page of the game.

I am also having problems with sending for confirmation and account activation (new records), mail it takes about two days to arrive.

Many fun games : Games da Hora

AV Scripts Founder

@starnova - That error can happen if a cookie disappears or changes between loading the page and submitting something. If it's only happened once it's probably not a problem, but if it keeps happening let me know. As for the search issue, what search is the error on? Games in the admin panel?

@sett - What is your main issue when trying to add an advert? What happens when you try and add a 728x90 ad? Ads before games won't show for admins by default, so check it as an unregistered user to see if it's working.

If your mail is slow that's something to do with your hosting or email provider rather than the script.

License owner

Andy,

I have a problem with a imported wallpapers in my localhost site (imported from working site),
    I copied wallpapers to folder webmaster/wallpapers/ but I dont see any wallpapers on my localhost only blank places - what I am doing wrong?

ok, I set properly htaccess and now I see wallpapers...
    Last edited by lkow77; 05-01-2015 at 04:11 PM.