Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Create Translations Now!

AV Scripts Founder

Default Create Translations Now!

I've opened up the translations website for anyone who wants to create a translation for their language: http://translations.avcms.net/

These translations are for the frontend only, although you will note that any matching phrases in the admin panel will also be translated. I plan to allow for full admin-panel translations in the future but there are many many more strings in the admin compared to the frontend and it will take translators a lot of work.

You will need to register to create a translation.

I'm pleased to announce that anyone creating and maintaining a full translation will get a full AVCMS license for free. Here are the rules:

• You must post in this thread announcing you are going to translate to a certain language so that nobody else wastes their time
    • You need to then complete the translation within 10 days or someone else can step-in

• The language must be properly translated, no Google translate or automated tools
    • You must translate all the strings on the front-end (admin panel will be optional when it's added)
    • To continue getting free updates to AVCMS, you will need to translate new strings as they are added
    • Your translation must be set to 'public' on the translations website

When you're done, please send me a PM with your store account email and a link to your translation and I will add the license to your account.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

i will start translating the script in romanian language. it will be some sort of reward for this? i know that other sites ofer a free copy or some discount.

thank you.

OH yes your post very good,i like it
    Last edited by badboy123; 12-11-2015 at 09:40 AM.

License owner

I have started to translate into Portuguese of Brazil.

Edit:
    Translation 100% complete
    Last edited by Sett; 04-30-2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: full translation

Many fun games : Games da Hora

AV Scripts Founder

Just want to draw everyone's attention to this update:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I'm pleased to announce that anyone creating and maintaining a full translation will get a full AVCMS license for free. Here are the rules:

• You must post in this thread announcing you are going to translate to a certain language so that nobody else wastes their time
    • You need to then complete the translation within 10 days or someone else can step-in

• The language must be properly translated, no Google translate or automated tools
    • You must translate all the strings on the front-end (admin panel will be optional when it's added)
    • To continue getting free updates to AVCMS, you will need to translate new strings as they are added
    • Your translation must be set to 'public' on the translations website

When you're done, post here or contact me and I'll grant your free license to your store account (when the final version is released).
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

I'm going to translate it to Spanish from Spain

License owner

Starting Spanish from Latin America.

License owner

I'm going to translate it to Polish
    AVCMS Tapety Na Pulpit , my responsive ;-) AVS FREE COMPUTER GAMES

License owner

i will finish romaian lang...give me a little time..i will try to finish it in 1 week. tx.

In the "Submit game" page appear the same copy message than in the wallpaper:
    I am the copyright owner of this image or have permission from the copyright owner

License owner

Yes, I also realized.

Quote Originally Posted by elsaylala View Post
    In the "Submit game" page appear the same copy message than in the wallpaper:
    I am the copyright owner of this image or have permission from the copyright owner

License owner

I also realized that some sentences are not being translated, I translated this phrase Registration complete. A link has been sent to {email} for you to confirm your email address and activate your account. and yet I still see the phrase in English on my website.

I finished, but I saw many things in English yet

AV Scripts Founder

It does look like I need to add a number of extra strings so I'll get to it.

AV Scripts Founder

I have updated the translations with some of the missing strings from the frontend. Please let me know if you spot any others that are still not translated.

I finished it, what's wrong?
    http://prntscr.com/6zy4hq

AV Scripts Founder

When you click add missing strings are there no fields shown? I'll look into it.

License owner

I will translate English into Turkish. I hope I can finish soon

I couldn't login here:
    http://translations.avcms.net/

I'm registered / license owner. Must I register http://translations.avcms.net/ again?

Where can I get English language files? or in Which folder / which files should I translate?

Regards,
    Last edited by silvery; 04-30-2015 at 05:43 PM.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    When you click add missing strings are there no fields shown? I'll look into it.
    have the same problem and yes, no fields
    AVCMS Tapety Na Pulpit , my responsive ;-) AVS FREE COMPUTER GAMES