Thread: Order questions

License owner

Default Order questions

Hi, I'm thinking of buying arcade script so I have some questions:

1) Do you still accept paypal?

2) Are all files encrypted? if yes will the license key unencrypt the files so that we can be able to edit and understand files. I'm also nervous about safety issues like backdoors or hacks.

3) I'm thinking of adding offer walls like adscendmedia. I have webprogramming knowledge. Can this be added easily to site? or do I have to make a whole site from scratch? I'm aware that you have no reward script added so I was thinking of adding the html,php and javascript codes in the admin area. I'm guessing that I'll have to make a separate script in order to retrieve members from a database for the offerwall. I plan to let people use the points to bid or guess a number to win gift cards.

Thanks

PS: Since the last few days i have been downloading free arcade scripts from the net and all the free scripts were bad . I'm losing my mind because I get my hopes up each time I download a free script. I was even thinking of not having an arcade script because of these bad experiences. I also had bad experiences with scripts I bought from other sites.
    Last edited by Holly; 03-11-2015 at 07:05 AM.

AV Scripts Founder

Hello!

1) Yes, this is our primary payment method

2) No files are encrypted in any way, you can edit everything

3) If you're planning on modifying the script, then the script isn't overly complex. But you would have to work a lot of things out for yourself if you actually want to create an integrated modification.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Hi, Thank you very much!. I forget to ask two important questions. I search all over but couldn't find the answers to these questions:

1) How much games are included in the arcade script?
    2) How much disk space do I need at Web Host?

I'm currently paying for hosting at Hostigation for two domains(both will be membership sites).

I have shared hosting with 3GB disk space and 30 GB traffic.

Thanks again!.

AV Scripts Founder

1) There are tens of thousands of games that can be downloaded through the admin panel. You choose what to add to your site.

2) The required disk space depends on how many games you install. 3GB will likely allow you to install a thousand or so games.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

hi
    i bought a script from you july of 2014
    i see the new script you have are you doing upgrades from your old script to the new script
    please let me know

email me at kajj99@gmail.com

thanks ken

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

If you purchased in July 2014 the upgrade price is $29. The upgrade can be purchased directly from the store here: https://www.avscripts.net/store/orde...&product_id=12

Andy

License owner

Hello,

We bought AV Arcade before 2014 and own 4.2 but did not upgrade to 5. Can we get the upgrade price for 6 and how to do that?

Have license key, but not sure what email address was used to pay for it.

Ralph

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

Your account here on the forum is linked to a store account with an AV Arcade 5 license. So you should be able to purchase the AV Arcade 5 upgrade to version 6 for $29. Do you have access to your store account? You can log-in at http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers

License owner

I cannot find my access info to the store account.

AV Scripts Founder

I'll send you a PM with the login email.

License owner

Thanks, Andy.
    Just purchased Version 6 and downloaded.
    Have been on the Web since the beginning and your support is truly one of the best I have experienced.

License owner

Hi,Andy!
    Cost upgrade from my 5.8 to 6? $29 or $39 ?
    My license Created:07/06/2012. After checkout on basket Total Due Today: $39.00 USD

AV Scripts Founder

It's currently $19 to upgrade. Make sure to select the "Upgrade" price from this page rather than the new license price: https://www.avscripts.net/store/orde...&product_id=12

License owner

Thanks!
    all, I'm finally updating their website!

Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I’m very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel for trying into the world. https://choraovatvn.com