Thread: is it possible to bridge wss and avarcade into one user database?

License owner

Default is it possible to bridge wss and avarcade into one user database?

i don't want the code i just want to know if this exist or it is possible.

License owner

Interesting... Andy, any chance you can create a WSS and AVA in one...some time in the future maybe? 1 Script that have 2 tabs (wallpapers | games) on frontend menu bar. If you click wallpapers tab the categories in sidebar change to wallpaper categories and the other way round if games tab is clicked. Also an option in admin that gives choice of which is default on homepage. Kind of a 2 in 1 option instead of just AVA or just WSS, would be awesome if possible?

If not then the bridge idea of 'benthach' is not bad however not sure I like the idea of 2 scripts / 2 domain names or 2 scripts 1 domain name + subdomain. I guess 'benthach' bridge of user database idea is mainly for the purpose so that a user can login to wss and ava with same username and password? (register on one and have access to both)
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

AV Scripts Founder

The upcoming versions of WSS & AVA will open the door for a script that does both. In fact the beta will be a combined hybrid of both.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by benthach View Post
    i don't want the code i just want to know if this exist or it is possible.
    i don't think it's going to be possible as there might be two usernames same in both database which will do the conflict.