Thread: category with actual number of wallpaper

License owner

Default category with actual number of wallpaper

can someone help me code to show the number of wallpaper in each category? it's show in the red area in the photo below. i can paypal or bitcoin $10. Thanks
    categorynumber.jpg

License owner

Oh hope you can find the answer.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by benthach View Post
    can someone help me code to show the number of wallpaper in each category? it's show in the red area in the photo below. i can paypal or bitcoin $10. Thanks
    categorynumber.jpg
    From what I see license owners get more support here on the forums you can link your license here: http://www.link.avscripts.net/

Well if you make own module on includes/mods/menu/index.html

Category number could be displayed like this
    <a href="<?php echo $setting['site_url'].''?>/category">► Category <?php $cat_numb = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) as Num FROM wss_wallpapers WHERE category=".$row['id']."1"),0);echo ' ('.$cat_numb.')';?></a>

So 1 is for first category you make

License owner

In my opinion we should not be posting code/helping junior members in the public forum, everyone can see the announcement about linking their license to the forum to access the support area, where questions can be asked and answered, let's show support to Andy by not giving the code away to maybe a hacked version of the script.

Like I said, just my opinion