Thread: problem with nginx

Default problem with nginx

hello dear friends .
    i want to start a new wallpaper site and want to buy AvScript software ,
    i Use nulled this script on local pc for test , but when i run it on nginx , my index file was downloaded..
    is there any one that use this script with ngiinx and have nginx rule sample ?
    * i use http://winginx.com/en/htaccess for converting htaccess to nginx rule , and put them info location / { } directive.

thank you

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

The script only comes with rewrite rules for apache at this time, for other systems you have to set the URL's to "normal php urls" in the admin.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

I actually paid someone on freelance to make Nginx rules for this and it was a complete waste of money, ended up taking the hit and just running it on Apache for now. I got it to kind of work, though the installer wouldn't complete to setup the site and various parts of the admin panel were completely unusable.

To consolidate my servers back into one, I'm looking at using Nginx as a reverse proxy for this Apache hosted site. I think it should work fine, and with a few tweaks I might be able to use Nginx to speed up the delivery of static files too.

I'll report back here when I've done it and let you know how it performs.

License owner

It better for me nginx as a reverse proxy

Any update on the "working" nginx ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by KJBweb View Post
    I actually paid someone on freelance to make Nginx rules for this and it was a complete waste of money, ended up taking the hit and just running it on Apache for now. find the service on this site
    I got it to kind of work, though the installer wouldn't complete to setup the site and various parts of the admin panel were completely unusable. get reviews about best headphones
    Thanks for the heads up. I was also about to contract someone to help me run AvScript on nginx. Guess I'll just have to stick with Apache for now since no one has yet posted a working nginx ruleset in this thread.
    Last edited by samtrest; 07-24-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Have the same problem. Try the solution described here.

---------------------------------------------
    soundcloud to mp3 converter, KissManga read manga online