Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: AV Blog Script - A first look at AVCMS

License owner

Andy,
    Ive finally had some time to install this script but Im having an issue right off. Im getting this parse error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/cms/front.php on line 3

Banned

@Andy Is the testing still going on?. do u want me to jump in as well?.

If i am not wrong than the new script would be coming out soon that will replace existing avarcade 5.8

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Andy,
    Ive finally had some time to install this script but Im having an issue right off. Im getting this parse error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING or '(' in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/cms/front.php on line 3
    Im still looking to get this fixed. Anyone with any idea how?

AV Scripts Founder

Could you let me know what's on line 3 of front.php for you? I'm not quite sure how you are seeing a syntax error there.

Are you running PHP 5.4+?

@gamesbaby.net - Go ahead and give it a go! Still looking for feedback on how well it's working.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Could you let me know what's on line 3 of front.php for you? I'm not quite sure how you are seeing a syntax error there.

Are you running PHP 5.4+?

@gamesbaby.net - Go ahead and give it a go! Still looking for feedback on how well it's working.
    Hi Andy;
    Please add category / subcategory to Blog.. Very important..

License owner

Andy this is not a complaint... lol... can we use the script for other things, for instance I would like to instead use Ebooks rather than wallpaper, can I configure it for that?

Andy I cannot log into my customer area.. I requested a new password since it would not accept my old one, and it will not take the new one issued either

I figured this out finially I was let in so disregard that..

I do not want to use the script for anything else than what it is intended for. It is perfect and I appreciate all the work that has gone into it. Thank you it is beautiful!
    Last edited by Starnova; 03-16-2015 at 07:39 PM.
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

Anyhow .. The script is fabulous..I love the setup and the possibilities.. It is the best script I have seen. I cannot wait for the full version and then during the summer I will build the site with extreme pleasure. I have not run across any problems so far and I am running it through the ringer. Thank you!
    Rose Entertainment
    Your Source for Family Fun
    Rose Entertainment

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Starnova View Post
    Andy this is not a complaint... lol... can we use the script for other things, for instance I would like to instead use Ebooks rather than wallpaper, can I configure it for that?

Andy I cannot log into my customer area.. I requested a new password since it would not accept my old one, and it will not take the new one issued either

I figured this out finially I was let in so disregard that..

I do not want to use the script for anything else than what it is intended for. It is perfect and I appreciate all the work that has gone into it. Thank you it is beautiful!
    I agree with you.
    Once, I remind Andy to extend some possibilities to use this script as ebooks or other needs but I couldn't get what I expect. Probably we should ask other programmers for our special needs to customise..

AV Scripts Founder

More products and support for different content is exactly what I want to do with this new script so I'll definitely look into any ideas that people are interested in.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Please improve the blog section.. add multicategory / subcategory support, improved interface etc. AVCMS should be a portal in the next version..
    Regards,

Default gualogyviowly btdfr