Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Site Script 1.3 released

License owner

I already paid for this project so, i want the next version not to buy and pay for things i already paid

License owner

I come from version 1.2, as I can modify without spoiling my site and to change the urls and many parameters.

AV Scripts Founder

1.3 doesn't contain any URL changes so you should be fine.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

is there a chance for me to get 2.0 until the end of the month my domain will expire :-D lol

AV Scripts Founder

Version 2 isn't ready yet but if you buy the current version the upgrade will be free for recent customers.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

i bought the current version and wasnt happy with it so i wait the 2.0 free upgrade, thx.

AV Scripts Founder

Could you let me know what you were you not happy with? I'll see if they can be addressed in version 2.

License owner

response of the script but you already know for that, also the flexibility of the CMS, wasnt as i expect. I mean i cant turn on and off all the futures, also the text editor dont have option to edit your page in source mode. Also it would be nice if on front end you can change the size of the wallpapers and how many to show up on a page. For example ill give you .wallpaperseries com it was customized very well but with the default cms i cant get even closer to this site. Anyway im sure version 2 will be much better and enough for me to start my site

License owner

Can you give us some idea that how long it may can take to release the next version ?
    And it will be helpful for us, if you can share the features of version 2 ...

Thanks.

AV Scripts Founder

I'm afraid I still can't give any concrete details yet as everything is still subject to change. But a beta will be out somewhat soon.

License owner

@Andy: in what file php is a description characters? I want to change description characters from 250 to 500 caracters and can not find description characters in core.php or other file ... wher is..? if you want to reply for this.. i want to create a new templates for this script and i need to add more text per page with image..! Thanks

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    @Andy: in what file php is a description characters? I want to change description characters from 250 to 500 caracters and can not find description characters in core.php or other file ... wher is..? if you want to reply for this.. i want to create a new templates for this script and i need to add more text per page with image..! Thanks
    You will find it in your template - template_settings.php
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

License owner

sorry..no work from template_settings.php text not show......only 200 caracters show...other not...or a part from text ......

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    sorry..no work from template_settings.php text not show......only 200 caracters show...other not...or a part from text ......
    Link your wss license to forum to receive further support
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

License owner

I have a demo wss script, i use it for create templates for wss. I kant buy beacause no have paypal account, if you have other metod to buy give me. I use on localhost my demo wss script for testing templates and modifications. No for comercial or public users . Sorry, if you want to help me for develop a more templates its ok ..!

License owner

I bought one but not satisfied and now wait version 2 for already 4 months i can sell you mine !

License owner

Do we have a chance to see this epic version 2 of this script or better not to hope to see it soon?

License owner

now i finish to buy the script with paypal my last number from liciense for review is 6db8 . now can help me with description post on wallpaper page with more caracters to show in description zone.

AV Scripts Founder

This is where you can link your license zerg: http://www.link.avscripts.net/

Then you can access all the support sections.

License owner

i send liciense .