Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Site Script 1.3 released

AV Scripts Founder

I can't really put a firm date down yet but it should be early(ish) next year.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Thanks andy for this.. You made some good changes from the previous ones.
    mega moolah free
    Last edited by bellanoblet; 11-19-2014 at 03:58 AM.

License owner

Thank you for your efforts.

I'm waiting with impatience version 2.0.

I have a request from you.

In the new version 1 - 2 units would be very nice if you can develop a new theme.

Not: "google translate" was surrounded by. I apologize for the error.

License owner

hy Andy... why not create in 1.4 release a sitemap, optimize for seo because is very bad now for seo .. ,please optimize for seo is very important for all clients, . and create a new templates if you want , i create 4 example templates i have a demo .. only PM. is responsive templates with bootstrap, and warp . very nice ...responsive. this is my suggestions for you with S.E.O.

License owner

Hello from me too, i bought the script before 2-3 weeks and hold my new website offline I'm totally disappointed from the 1.3 script, hope the new version have more flexible solutions in admin panel. And hope its responsive. If you can put a date will be very gr8. For now I'm just stacked ... Thanks.

License owner

you`re interested in premium WSS Themes ?? Responsive... i created a nice themes for your script view demo and info here: http://blogtric.com/buy-wallpapers-s...es-responsive/ FULL RESPONSIVE and Optimized for SEO.

License owner

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    you`re interested in premium WSS Themes ?? Responsive... i created a nice themes for your script view demo and info here: http://blogtric.com/buy-wallpapers-s...es-responsive/ FULL RESPONSIVE and Optimized for SEO.

I bought the script for my site http://www.wallpaperstyle.com , but still cant push it to live, so i prefer to wait for the next optimized wallpaper script, hope it come in January and not pay again

License owner

what is this error?: Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in...etc

AV Scripts Founder

Please link your license for support: http://www.link.avscripts.net
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Where is • Hotlink prevention on image downloads option?

AV Scripts Founder

There isn't an option it just does it by default. It's only on the actual download links that cause the file to download to your computer.

License owner

#Andy - in the new script which one it build in 2015 ... is compatible with the old database from the current version v1.3 ....? you said that you will change the total.!!

License owner

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    #Andy - in the new script which one it build in 2015 ... is compatible with the old database from the current version v1.3 ....? you said that you will change the total.!!
    Is there a new version of wp script already?

AV Scripts Founder

Wallpaper Site Script 2 should be able to import from WSS 1.3 yes. It won't be an upgrade like previous versions but instead an import of data from the old tables as it's essentially an entirely new script. Should have it in beta soon.

License owner

thats is good for all clients. is compatible with old version sql. i like to make rsponsive and optimized for seo and a sitemap included. If you want a suggestions, to make on users profile a follow come is pinterest. for follow profile with more wallpapers submited...and a option to adding friend list.

License owner

Hi Andy,
    Do you have any plan to provide the option for resolution page URL (yoursite.com/800x600-wallpapers) and responsive theme ?
    These are much needed functions....
    Any idea how long it may can take to launch the beta version ?

Thanks.

AV Scripts Founder

Wallpaper Site Script 2 is nearing completion, I can't confirm the exact features yet but it is fully responsive

License owner

Great...
    We are desperately waiting for it. This is a humble request you to add wallpaper resolution pages (yoursite.com/800x600-wallpapers).
    Sorry for bothering, but should we expect the new version next month ?

Thanks.

License owner

gr8 i wait for it almost 2 months :-D, have no patient to get it and push my site live.

If you all want responsive so much....just pay someone to do it for you. It takes less than 2 days to re-skin the site into fully responsive.
    Website Designer/Developer
    200+ sites created
    http://johnm.me
    http://wallpapers.cc