Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Site Script 1.3 released

AV Scripts Founder

Default Wallpaper Site Script 1.3 released

Hi,

After a bit of a delay I'm happy to release version 1.3 of Wallpaper Site Script with these improvements:

• Improved account and password security ⁃ Sessions saved more securely
    ⁃ Passwords encrypted using bcrypt rather than md5. Password is converted when a user next logs in.
    ⁃ Improved handling of “forgot my password”
    ⁃ Admin must re-authenticate to enter the admin panel even if “Remember me” is checked
    • Added custom SMTP server support
    • Import Wallpapers and Bulk Uploads now support sub-directories
    • Hotlink prevention on image downloads
    • Added setting to turn off all user related features (registration, comments etc)
    • Added option to use Disqus comments instead of the built-in commenting system
    • Added captcha’s to link exchange for unregistered users
    • Warning added when an image can’t be imported due to corruption or missing meta data
    • Fixed referrer id column in the users database from being limited to 127
    • Fixed Facebook connect button temporarily glitching the layout when loading
    • Fixes for division by zero PHP errors & other misc bug fixes.

You can download the new version from the customer area at: https://www.avscripts.net/store/customers/

Thanks,
    Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Thanks Andy! Will give the new version a go when I start my next site
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at HostPresto! - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

License owner

I can not login to the account of the system: https://www.avscripts.net/store/customers/

License owner

Looks very much promising, Thanks Andy for your efforts
    Just one simple Q. is there any chance that; any of the current installed MODs would get affected if I updated the script to V1.3

AV Scripts Founder

There's a pretty good change they would have issues, yes.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

you have a new theme for this script?

License owner

Good Job men!!! Thumbs Up.

Will be there a feature for stop spamming registrations? I hope there will be something in the future. :-)

AV Scripts Founder

Have you got captcha set up with a unique question and answer?

License owner

goood work

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    There's a pretty good change they would have issues, yes.
    Sorry for the late response, Thanks for your confirmation. I think I'm gonna postpone the update for now...

License owner

Andy give me IBAN account or other metod for buy your script i need this no work with paypal for me ..please help me for buy .

License owner

what is the requirements for a hosting this script??

AV Scripts Founder

The requirements are an apache server with:

MySQL 4+
    PHP 5.3.7+

Why will you not be responsive with such a high quality script as this?
    It seems there has been demand for some time, why do you still not take corresponding action?

AV Scripts Founder

Version 2 will be responsive but it's still a while off being finished.

Where i can see admin demo panel, want to buy one, kindly guide.

AV Scripts Founder

The demo is still offline at the moment, but if you check out the demo for AV Arcade's admin panel, it's very similar to Wallpaper Site Script's: http://www.demo.avarcadepro.com/admin/

License owner

Hi Andy,

I am so sorry but i am disappointed with the latest version.
    - No Responsive.
    - No Wallpaper Resolution pages (site.com/1200x1600...).
    - No Next Wallpaper Page.

In short this script needs to be polished properly.

AV Scripts Founder

Hey,

The next step for Wallpaper Site Script is a total rewrite and it's something I've been working on for over a year (as part of writing a whole new foundation to run all my scripts on). It is an absolutely massive project and for a lone developer it's taking some time and will still take a bit more time yet.

License owner

That's Great...
    I am sure once it will be lunched you'll get the some good benefit of your hard work, because there are only couple of good wallpaper script competitors.
    Your script is perfect but the demand of web industry is changing with the passage of time.
    I think you should hire some template developers and open a theme shop as well.
    Any idea how long it can take to lunch the new version ?

Thanks.