Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AV Arcade 5.8 Released

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by DanhVc View Post
    Updating from 5.7 to 5.8
    when in admin then this error:
    Notice: Undefined index: license_key in /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/secure.php on line 23
    and enter the License Key it this error: Warning: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output Started at /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/secure.php:23) in /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/update_key.php on line 10
    please help!
    You need to submit your license key on the forums. Once you have done that, you will get a reply to your question.

You are getting this error because you are using a nulled script and should be PAID for! Please stop nulling.
    Professional Website Developer - Email veaseyy@outlook.com for any cheap custom work.

AV Scripts Founder

Yes please link your license, the issue is because you're upgrading from a nulled copy.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

yes
    I bought license and upgrading from the null
    What to do now?

AV Scripts Founder

Please link your license for support: http://www.link.avscripts.net/

This will allow you to post in the support section of the forums.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Any roadmap or new release in the near future ?
    Frank Games - www.frankgames.com

License owner

Hello,
    Update for FTP? Help please

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by JFOC View Post
    Any roadmap or new release in the near future ?
    Version 6 is in beta, you can find out more here: http://forum.avscripts.net/forumdisp...Script-2-Betas

AV Scripts Founder

Quote Originally Posted by fabianles View Post
    Hello,
    Update for FTP? Help please
    Hi there, I'm not quite sure what you are asking? Would you like to know where to download the latest files? They are in the customer area at https://www.avscripts.net/store/customers

License owner

Is there a way to make the member's pages not be public. It's a spammer's paradise. Or at least be able to disable the outbound links in the member profiles?

Thanks!

Yanni

Why don't support send Email To All User, And Send Email Notice when submitted Games Is Accept, New Messages???

Good update, I'm sad there is no log of the code changes though.