Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: AV Arcade 5.8 Released

AV Scripts Founder

Passwords must be bcrypt in version 5.8. If you really need md5 for some reason, you'll have to use an older version.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

When will be the next version? :3

License owner

well i have just install this on my new domain but i am facing problem errors on my domain also not able to login into to admin panel please help me here is a my domain take a look please http://oceanofgames.net/

errors on front page:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/index.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/index.php on line 24

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/index.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/includes/update_users_online.php on line 2

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/index.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/includes/update_users_online.php on line 2
    errors during login to admin panel
    Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 23

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 23

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 40

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 51

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 52

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 54

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/config.php:1) in /home/spejrutp/public_html/oceanofgames.net/login.php on line 57

AV Scripts Founder

Hi,

In your config.php file make sure there is no whitespace before the opening <?php tag or after the closing ?> tag. If you can't get it working, maybe try downloading a fresh config.php and re-entering your details.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

i still have same problem please help me

Check this: http://prntscr.com/5645go

and this: http://prntscr.com/56461l

please help me

check my website: http://oceanofgames.net/backup/

Hi

After upgrade, I recieve this message.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/dolemes/gameoz.net/includes/core.php on line 712

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/dolemes/gameoz.net/includes/core.php:712) in /home/dolemes/gameoz.net/includes/update_users_online.php on line 2

Please, help me.

AV Scripts Founder

Did you run the installer to upgrade from 5.7 to 5.8? If so, were there any errors? It seems like the database wasn't upgraded so maybe try running the installer again.

Hi Andy

After I fixed it with your tip, but now, I cant login in the admin page.

And I cant restore my password by email.

Password reset

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/dolemes/gameoz.net/includes/misc/lost_password.php on line 35
    Invalid details

AV Scripts Founder

Were you running version 5.7 before or an older version?

License owner

Dear Andy there is still spam bot registration on updatet 5.8 version. Please publish new version with more security! Or help me to avoid the spam bot registrations. I already used chapca and other php htc acceess issues. Now way there is still open door to bots.

AV Scripts Founder

Have you set a question and answer captcha? If so, what question are you asking? If they're still registering it means they're getting the answer from somewhere, so maybe you need to choose a different question to see if that helps. Make it something about the page they're looking at like "what colour is the logo?" or something like that.

License owner

hi
    i run AV Arcade 5.7.5 with the monster template from arcademug

if i upgrade the script to AV Arcade 5.8 the template will work or i will have to upgrade the template too ?

License owner

There will be upgrade installations for you to use. So you will not need to change template or anything. You will just need to add/edit the files that are required.
    Professional Website Developer - Email veaseyy@outlook.com for any cheap custom work.

AV Scripts Founder

The best people to ask are the template authors because sometimes they edit core files that make the template incompatible with newer versions.

Andy, I'm having trouble adding the games as HTML - can you give me the guidelines for using the add HTML feature, because I have gotten it to work once, and then busted it once, but overall my edit games feature stalls out in the manage games section. the only way I could even alter it was to go into phpmyadmin. What can I do to fix this?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by likwid View Post
    Andy, I'm having trouble adding the games as HTML - can you give me the guidelines for using the add HTML feature, because I have gotten it to work once, and then busted it once, but overall my edit games feature stalls out in the manage games section. the only way I could even alter it was to go into phpmyadmin. What can I do to fix this?
    Please link your av license first.
    Professional Website Developer - Email veaseyy@outlook.com for any cheap custom work.

License owner

Hi, is possible prepare new Highscore mode like on this web for example: http://raketka.cz/h/goblins-heart

AV Scripts Founder

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any highscore API's that I can implement but if anyone knows of any I'll look into it.

There are games publish in Flashgame distribution that support GamerSafe (Score Games) player will be able to submit a high score. Also please check also the ibparcade games, to upload games in admin panel. (taz file)

P.S. I have few games downloaded from IBPARCADE i can share it to you to check.

Regards

License owner

Updating from 5.7 to 5.8
    when in admin then this error:
    Notice: Undefined index: license_key in /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/secure.php on line 23
    and enter the License Key it this error: Warning: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output Started at /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/secure.php:23) in /home/abcgames/public_html/admin/update_key.php on line 10
    please help!