Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AV Arcade 5.7.5 Released (New Feed, Templates)

Quote Originally Posted by italos View Post
    Hey

I am Italos from 2PG.

It seems that version was an old version. I updated the feed with the new version
    Feel free to update your game with the following

http://www.2pg.com/games/Blocked_out.swf

Let us know if you face any other problems

Italos
    Really thanks ^^

Thanks for the update Andy! The upgrades went well with no problems of any kind. I'd recommend this script to anyone!

jPanel has been updated for 5.7.5
    (Click to view topic)
    ZOBBY.nl - Only the best games!
    > jPanel - The best admin interface for av arcade!
    > Urlify - Amazing URL-shortener with statistics!

License owner

Has anyone update their AVArcade, is there solution for displaying HTML5 games AVArcade as the web era is moving towards html5 games. Is there any option to post feed on facebook after playing the game. this will create more user interactivity and users will come more to play. please guide me i m new to this.

License owner

Can anyone guide how to upgrade it. I am unable to find the files which i can download.

AV Scripts Founder

HTML5 games should be displayable in AV Arcade using the "embed code" option or by specifying a HTML file as the game file.

The upgrade files are contained in the main zip, it's the latest version on the store.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

hmm.. notification for play game not working - for rating game works...
    only on my site?
    AVCMS Tapety Na Pulpit , my responsive ;-) AVS FREE COMPUTER GAMES

AV Scripts Founder

You mean the notification for earning points by playing a game?
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

When an user use a refer link to register, the id that appear in the DB like referrer is 127, always... O.o

License owner

So that person is your 127th member. For reference reasons they are refered to by member number rather than their name. All or at least most referal programs work in this way. Its easier, more secure, and looks a little cleaner on the URL.
    .... Oh sorry must still be sleeping. Your database would like it of us humans would ONLY work with numbers. It is more efficient and takes less memory. I am pretty sure that in this instance the coder had to choose how the DB was going to track the member, and they chose member ID
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 12-25-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Yes, I know. Also, I found the error. I edit the colum referrer and I put it like INT(255) and now it work perfectly

AV Scripts Founder

Yeah there's a bug with the referrer column in the database. Will fix!

License owner

Andy I cannot log in to the customer area again .. It will not send me an email either and does not recognize my username. I do not mean to complain but I am bit frustrated with this. Every three months or so I have to be reissued a new password.

UPDATE:
    Thank you for your help Andy, I really appreciate it
    Last edited by Starnova; 01-01-2014 at 09:50 PM.

I need someone to update my template.
    I am currently running AV Arcade Pro 5.3.3

If you have the experience and are interested, please send me a PM.

thanks,
    Visit my arcade game site Jogos Gratis

My MODs:

License owner

I get a blank page when I go on my domain: http://arcadefantasy.info/ ... after upgrade

PS I cant use this .DS_Store because mine is 21mb instead of 6mb

I did it with this method: Upgrading from 5.7.X is very simple, you just upload the changed files. You can even just upload the entire contents of the zip apart from the games, uploads and templates folder plus the config.php file. All you need to do is upload files to your site via ftp.
    Note: I did the second pard of the message ... upload entire content apart from games, uploads and templates+config.php(and also install because I already have it installed).
    Last edited by ganea89; 01-27-2014 at 06:34 AM.

License owner

You will still need to run that install progrm. Reinstall that install folder and click the link for your upgrade (such as 5.5.2 to 5.7.5) Then remember to remove the install folder afterwords.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    You will still need to run that install progrm. Reinstall that install folder and click the link for your upgrade (such as 5.5.2 to 5.7.5) Then remember to remove the install folder afterwords.
    Well I have 5.7.4 or which was previous.

I need to make the config file to have the exact database/admin passwords and all that? ... I dont quite remember all of those
    Last edited by ganea89; 01-27-2014 at 10:32 PM.

AV Scripts Founder

If you were running 5.7.4 then you shouldn't upload the config.php file, just the /admin and /includes folders if you want to do things easily.

If you have overwritten your config file then yes, you'll need to re-add those details.

License owner

Any hints in finding the informations that I need to put into the config.php?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by ganea89 View Post
    Any hints in finding the informations that I need to put into the config.php?
    Its pretty simple. all info is available when you create your database name and password in MySQL