Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Site Script 1.2.2 released

AV Scripts Founder

It is a full release, but due to some changes I wanted to only release it to people who are more likely to report back that it's working fine. You should be fine updating.

Andy, sorry if I misunderstood, your public updates will be provided to all users (customers) or there are updates that only some users? Thanks and sorry for the trouble

And ...

If we update from version 1.2.1 to version 1.2.2 just have to make these changes?

UPGRADE FROM 1.2.1 TO 1.2.2

image.php
    resolutions.php
    rss_news.php

If you have no modifications to your site, you may find it easier to just upload the admin and includes folders. Otherwise, upload:

admin/admin_functions.php

admin/includes/import_wallpapers_submit.php
    admin/includes/manage_submissions_ajax.php
    admin/includes/manage_wallpapers_ajax.php
    admin/includes/wallpaper_submit.php

admin/pages/clear_cache.php
    admin/pages/home.php
    admin/pages/settings.php

includes/core.php
    includes/footer_data.php
    includes/header_data.inc.php
    includes/update_users_online.php

includes/wallpaper/resolutions.inc.php
    just that? Thank you.

Andy, indeed, it seems that the thumbnails take a little longer to load ... anyway I use the update, thank you very much.

Now load faster ... I'm very happy with the upgrade.
    Last edited by fondoshq; 04-25-2013 at 11:43 PM.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hm, that's not the right URL that's for sure. Did you make any modifications to the code? It's a bit tricky for me to help as your site is on your local PC, can probably do more if you upload it to a live website at some point.
    As i've told you above, I've modified line 368 in core.php and line 7 in the .htaccess to format the URLs as follow: http://example.com/category/wallpaper-widthxheight/ID
    Now, what I would like to accomplish is to remove the IDs from to have URLs like this: http://example.com/category/wallpaper-widthxheight
    I've uploaded the localhost files site to server and sent you a PM with all the required informations.
    Thank you in advance.

Once again Andy you my friend you have out done yourself ;-)

This is a great update iv gone over all of my site since update and so far everything looks to be much better and lot less stress on server side
    Great work my friend, i am very happy with this update.
    So much that i cant wait to get the money to buy a new av-arcade and wallpaper scripts bundle for my new project

License owner

i need buy the wallpapers script , no have a paypal account, please give me information how can buy the script, with transfer from bank,
    I`m from Romania, and i need info for buy, i transfer you money on the bank?

License owner

please send PM. other metod for buy the script. need info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

License owner

Dude. Seriously? Your second post is a minute after your first post. I am pretty sure Andy does not sit at his computer 24 hours a day to answer questions. Just wait and I am sure he will get to you when he can. Have some patience.
    My Redneck YouTube Channel

Need a logo or banner? PM Me!

Just an old dude with his hobbies......

AV Scripts Founder

The only other payment method I can accept is Moneybookers, let me know if you can use that.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Hi Andy. For some reason upon logging into my site and navigating around Admin area it is not working properly.
    Like in Links page I cannot see any of the buttons like Edit/Delete etc same as for some other pages also.
    Front end appears fine apart from this error under my wallpapers.

Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/mobileca/public_html/***************.com/includes/core.php on line 121

And some errors on my adverts page also.

Notice: Undefined index: default_ad in /home/mobileca/public_html//***************..com/admin/pages/manage_adverts.php on line 16
    Notice: Undefined index: default_ad in /home/mobileca/public_html//***************..com/admin/pages/manage_adverts.php on line 16

Attached screen shots of what I mean.

advertspageout.jpg

backendout.jpg

Why has that happened and how to diagnose/check and restore?

Thanks for your time.

AV Scripts Founder

For the first one, change the function "advert" in includes/core.php to this:

Code:
    // Advert functionfunction 
    advert($position) {
        global $setting;

if ($setting['adverts'] == 1) {
            if (isset($setting[$position])) {
                $ad = $setting[$position];
                if ($ad != 0) {
                    $get_ad = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT ad_content FROM wss_adverts WHERE id = $ad"));
                    echo $get_ad['ad_content'];
                }
            }
        }
    }
    For the second one, open admin/pages/manage_adverts.php, find:

Code:
    if ($setting['default_ad'] == $go['id']) {
        $times_used = 'Sitewide default';
    }
    else {
        $times_used = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) as Num FROM wss_wallpapers WHERE advert_id=$go[id]"),0);
    }
    Replace with:

Code:
    /*
    if ($setting['default_ad'] == $go['id']) {
        $times_used = 'Sitewide default';
    }
    else {*/
        $times_used = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT COUNT(*) as Num FROM wss_wallpapers WHERE advert_id=$go[id]"),0);
    //}
    Hopefully that will nix those errors.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

First one. I get an error on my site when I add that code and nothing shows apart from the error of;
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/mobileca/public_html/****************.com/includes/core.php on line 117

Second one. Changed code. Has done nothing at all. Refresh site, still doesnt show properly.

Also, I am seeing that many of my thumbnails on the homepage etc are not showing.
    Yet going to that actual wallpaper it shows but the thumbnail doesnt.

This is happening on my other wallpaper site script sites as well.

Why is it doing that?

Any more ideas?
    Last edited by Nolly; 09-19-2013 at 05:15 PM.

License owner

Mate sorry for taking up your time but think I have found reason for my problem.

I enabled hotlink protection in my cpanel but it was effecting images from showing properly.

Disabled it and appears to be working okay now.

But I still get this error show on the wallpapers page though Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/mobileca/public_html/****************.com/includes/core.php on line 121

What does Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in /home/mobileca/public_html//****************..com/includes/core.php on line 117 mean?

Thanks man!

AV Scripts Founder

Can you post what line 117 is? Thanks.

License owner

117: function advert($position) {

Code:
    116: // Advert function
    117: function advert($position) {
    118:	global $setting;
    119:
    120:	if ($setting['adverts'] == 1) {
    121:		$ad = $setting[$position];
    122:		if ($ad != 0) {
    123:			$get_ad = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT ad_content FROM wss_adverts WHERE id = $ad"));
    124:			echo $get_ad['ad_content'];
    125:			//echo $position;
    126:		}
    127:	}
    128:}

AV Scripts Founder

Hm, I can't see any issue with that line, maybe if you send me your ftp details I'll take a look.

License owner

Hm, I can't see any issue with that line, maybe if you send me your ftp details I'll take a look.
    Hmm okay. Will PM you. Please confirm.

License owner

The only other payment method I can accept is Moneybookers, let me know if you can use that.
    Well, apart from the one who started this payment-processor topic. MB is OKay with me, please check your PM
    Thanks in advance

Updates
    According to your Default Extra payment options topic
    Required amount has been transferred, Email has been sent...
    Last edited by SilverShadow; 12-14-2013 at 08:38 PM.

License owner

Mister Andy please create a mobile templates because a big trafic on web site is from mobile., this template darkbrush is a big **** . no work for mobile phones .. if you want have a good wallpapers script please create a responsive templates or only mobile templates for a good acces on web site . Please read this text and build imediatly a templates for mobile for all your clients. Thanks . and WARNING . TEMPLATES FOR MOBILE PLEASE.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by zerg View Post
    Mister Andy please create a mobile templates because a big trafic on web site is from mobile., this template darkbrush is a big **** . no work for mobile phones .. if you want have a good wallpapers script please create a responsive templates or only mobile templates for a good acces on web site . Please read this text and build imediatly a templates for mobile for all your clients. Thanks . and WARNING . TEMPLATES FOR MOBILE PLEASE.
    http://forum.avscripts.net/showthrea...ponsive-Update

License owner

@zerg open bootstrap and start building