Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: template_settings.php error

Default template_settings.php error

template_settings.php was not found in the template folder you specified

i have this error,
    how to resolve it

License owner

Before anyone will think about giving you support. You need to link your license to the forum
    >>> All of my mods are unsupported at this time. <<<

***Back Online***

Game Wallpapers @ DG Wallpaper
    free online flash games and shockwave games @ clone fanatic!

i have downloaded the script from somewhere but i want to purchase it as well, but i need trail version of script which i want to use, i want to configure it by myself.

License owner

Sorry can't help you while you're using nulled version. Buy the script then get help or don't buy it and get no help, Your choice

***Back Online***

AV Scripts Founder

Yeah, I really can't give support to people who haven't purchased the script.

License owner

lol gotta love these guys downloading nulls and asking for support for them here lol.. fail.. like the guys above said, buy it or no support for you

I was just going thru the forums, and seems there is more then a couple on here using null scripts, thats teh issue i had with leaving the mods forum open to anyone to browse through, it should be only for licence holders. These douches using nulled from an already really good and inexpensive script can fail for all i care if they are to cheap to lay down a couple bucks they are likely gonna fail anyway, but why give them access to a forum for mods that are meant for licence holders. Just sayin
    Last edited by iMage; 03-07-2013 at 03:35 PM.

AV Scripts Founder

They don't (or shouldn't) have access to the mods forum. They can view the forum but can't read the topics.

License owner

What makes me laugh most is the likely hood of back doors in these nulled scripts. The low price for peace of mind never mind these scripts says it all.

***Back Online***

well i bought the script, but getting the same error...

AV Scripts Founder

It means whatever template you've uploaded doesn't have a template_settings.php file within the folder. So you may have a template for the free version of the script. You'll need to log-in to the admin panel at yoursite.com/admin and switch to another template
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

Hello, i am trying to install the script but getting same error "template_settings.php was not found in the template folder you specified. Your template may be missing." and cannot start the installation i have uploaded everything..

----------------------------------------------------------
    I have give permissions for all folders to 777 and like now have it installed,but still not sure because the domain is new registered and still not active (dns is not taken)
    Last edited by sky7; 07-16-2013 at 06:22 PM.

AV Scripts Founder

Can you post or PM me your website address, thanks.
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

Why most people get this error include me.
    That so hard to install.

License owner

I have just moved my site across from a windows to a linux web server (the we host did this automatically by moving across the files). The domain name remains the same which is www.fungameplay.co.index.php. and i am receiving the following error 'template_settings.php was not found in the template folder you specified. Your template may be missing.' I have successfully logged into the admin control panel and when visiting the site settings page there is no option to select from in the template drop down menu. I have uploaded all files to ensure any were missed when moved across to the new server. Please can someone help me? The site was working perfectly fine before it was moved across to the new linux platform.

AV Scripts Founder

That makes it seem like AV Arcade can't find the template, are the templates all uploaded properly in the templates folder?

It looks like your site is up and running now though.

License owner

Default Same problem

template_settings.php was not found in the template folder you specified. Your template may be missing. But when i checked it template_settings were there.

License owner

I'm getting the same message: "template_settings.php was not found in the template folder you specified. Your template may be missing", but the template files were properly uploaded. How do i solve it?

AV Scripts Founder

Could you send me the FTP login details for you site and I'll take a look?

License owner

My script has been working but now i get a 500 error page when trying to access my content. Can i get some help? http://www.trushouse.com/media

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'ip' in 'where clause'") in "@Videos/watch_video.twig" at line 49.
    Last edited by truproductions; 11-16-2016 at 01:40 AM.

AV Scripts Founder

Did you recently upgrade to the latest version? It looks like you may need to run the installer as yoursite.com/install.php to make sure the database is up to date.