Thread: Mobile Version - Feedback & Comments + More Information

License owner

Default Mobile Version - Feedback & Comments + More Information

Hello,

I've said in the past I will be doing a mobile version then been spoken out of it. Well I'm start my portfolio back up so I'll be coding all sorts and this is one of them. First version will be on the iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Features & Information:
    - Arcade will be optimized to work on Apple devices. Yes, I know about games. Hence the optimize. Style's will be converted that are within default for 5.7+, the rest of the themes will need to be made by yourself or developers.

• Redesigned Messenger
    • Member List Optimized
    • Custom Message - Advising users why they have been taken to iVersion
    • Custom Stylesheet/Optimized - So mobile can have templates also
    • News Optimized
    • Templates folder cleaned out of ones not needed
    • Let me know if I miss anything

Development has begun and Admin Panel will be coming in a future update

Windows Phone Development - I now have access to a Windows Phone and can do tests. This will be included in the pack, and hopefully games will run BUT can not guarantee as I have not looked into it yet. Same features as above will be included.

Estimated time: Hopefully iVersion will be out within 2 weeks, but can not promise. Price: Unknown

Future Modifications:

As a project of bordom, I am developing a blogging system, this isn't to compete against Wordpress or any other well known developers, this is just to get myself back into programming. The blog system will work differently however and will be a major development. Key features for now and I am open for comments:

• Member each has a blog
    • Member can delete, edit blog post
    • Admin can remove permission from member
    • more to come

More to come. I will post all updates in this thread from now on until portfolio is fully complete. I would like all feedback and ides. Please do not go all crazy, I am only human.

License owner

I know it's mobile but a few mobiles do have android that allow people to play basic games on mobile browsers, so maybe you can add a table to the database where the games are in a category for mobile plays, also re-sizes the games width and height for mobile screen resolution, it's easy to do so if you need any assistance im only a private message away. (:
    Professional Website Developer - Email veaseyy@outlook.com for any cheap custom work.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Veasey View Post
    I know it's mobile but a few mobiles do have android that allow people to play basic games on mobile browsers, so maybe you can add a table to the database where the games are in a category for mobile plays, also re-sizes the games width and height for mobile screen resolution, it's easy to do so if you need any assistance im only a private message away. (:
    I completely forgot about Android. I think that was because I was playing Wordament on iPhone lol. I got a HTC that I can test it out with. Thanks for that mate, will add that to the list tomorrow after I have had some sleep.

License owner

No worries, hope it works out for you. Good luck.
    Professional Website Developer - Email veaseyy@outlook.com for any cheap custom work.