Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AV Arcade 5.7.2 released

License owner

Ok good to update it
    Last edited by papap; 01-25-2013 at 12:59 PM.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by MagicTallGuy View Post
    Register does not work if ReCaptcha is enabled, i had to disable ReCaptcha on my site to get register working.
    Hi Andy, I have same issue with this. Is there any update to fix this problem? Thanks

AV Scripts Founder

Yes, you can use this updated register.php file, I need to do another tiny update just to fix this: http://drop.avscripts.net/8HSN

License owner

after updation to 5.7.2, still facebook connect gives error "An error occurred. Please try again later." can you suggest the solution?

License owner

Some reason I updated and Spill Games feed is not working. Anyone else having this problem?
    I got this error..
    Code:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/29/7422729/html/admin/feeds/spil/download_spil_feed.php on line 22

AV Scripts Founder

It's broken at the moment, will be updating soon.

License owner

Is the facebook connect fixed yet?

AV Scripts Founder

You can fix facebook connect with this updated includes/footer_data.php file: http://drop.avscripts.net/tHxi

License owner

Hey im having trouble with the facebook connect for the latest version. When sometimes when I log in it throws a blank page and says this

Could not get the Facebook session. Your server may not be able to connect to Facebook securely to retrieve the user information.

And then it doesnt display a new member on the members list and also log's me out of my own facebook :S, however sometimes It does let me connect through facebook displays the new member fine. When it comes to logging out it throws the same thing:

Could not get the Facebook session. Your server may not be able to connect to Facebook securely to retrieve the user information.

And it also logs you out of your own facebook account but strangely shows you still logged into the arcade website. It seems it was working better yesterday for some reason and today, it's all over the place, can't get it working properly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also for the mochimedia games, how do we get the high scores from the game to show under the high scores on our website? I can't seem to figure that out :S.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    Hey im having trouble with the facebook connect for the latest version. When sometimes when I log in it throws a blank page and says this

And then it doesnt display a new member on the members list and also log's me out of my own facebook :S, however sometimes It does let me connect through facebook displays the new member fine. When it comes to logging out it throws the same thing:

And it also logs you out of your own facebook account but strangely shows you still logged into the arcade website. It seems it was working better yesterday for some reason and today, it's all over the place, can't get it working properly. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also for the mochimedia games, how do we get the high scores from the game to show under the high scores on our website? I can't seem to figure that out :S.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

I uploaded a fix from what andy posted the other day by uploading a footerdata.php file. However what it's doing now is, If i am logged into facebook already before going on the website. The connect with facebook button automaticly shows logout. :S when i hit logout i get that error:

Then when I go back to the site, I am logged out of my own facebook account, however the facebook connect button now says connect with facebook and I have the enter my facebook details and connect like that. It sort of works however it's not really ideal, any idea how this can be fixed. Domain name: www.Rageaddict.com

EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account
    Last edited by Ram; 03-06-2013 at 09:33 PM.

License owner

facebook connect and register is work... thanks
    Playing Game Online free at Gamesmu.com
    Free Games
    Games
    Link Exchange

License owner

Thanks for this i am new license owner and i am glad to collaborate whit you in this project super nice script php god i like it.

License owner

I am having the same FB connect error. What did you mean by "EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account"? can you elaborate?

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by chasepoore View Post
    I am having the same FB connect error. What did you mean by "EDIT: problem resolved, I had previously added it before and didn't remove the app from my FB account"? can you elaborate?
    On your facebook search at the top, type in the name of your website app and it should appear under the header App's, click on that. It will then bring up your app details. On the right hand site there will be a list of links one of them will be 'remove'. Click on that and it will remove the app from your account.

When you login your arcade website via your facebook account. it links the app page to your account. What I did was during testing I deleted my details which got registered through the facebook login on the av arcade admin end, but didn't remove the app from my facebook account which ended up showing some problems. So you have to also remove the app from your facebook account as well. Hope this helps!

nice to see you checking in