Thread: It's not quite phpBB...

AV Scripts Founder

Default It's not quite phpBB...

Yes, I have upgraded the forums to vBulletin. Hopefully everything will work smoothly, please report problems.

Andy
    Wherever possible, please use the forum to ask for support rather than sending me a PM
    I help where I can with code changes/modification but overall: if the script doesn't do something you want it to do, please suggest it for a future update.

License owner

HI,

The only issue I had was everytime I would view/make a post it would tell me I did not have access and i was banned.

But seems to be sorted now.

Crazy idea I know lol, but you could now add VB arcade and get the high scores going lol. Would be very targetted at your audience.
    Thanks
    Paul

I see a lot of spam bots on the forum...
    You must download wallpapers for a unique desktop/notebook. Needles to say that Babes Wallpapers are the best for your computer. Have some free time? Come here and play World of Tanks.

Just wandering andy if u had a look at SMF before looking at VB... i think you will find SMFs mod system and mods themselves most impressive
    P.S I know this is an old topic but its never too late to start saving money and potentially have a better forum software.

License owner

vBulletin is better than SMF though

vBullietin has more stuff as standard. For SMF to be perfect, you need to install many plugins like i had to do

http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/SMF+vBulletin

In defense of SMF that is the soon to be obsolete branch of SMF plus its an outaded version of the already obsolete branch. Firstly smf 2.0 is about to be released and they already have SMF 2.0RC1.2 wich has all of that accept archiving and older things have been enhance. same with the administration wich has been updates and profiles... everythings improved.

The WYSIWUG editor might not be there yet but who cares that much? I mean im sure theres a simple mod for that too...

License owner

SMF is one ugly piece of forum software tbh.