Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums for AV Arcade released

AV Scripts Founder

You'd drive users insane if they had to enter a captcha for every message but there's captcha options built in for registration.

License owner

I love these forums, this is for sure the best mod! Great work

License owner

I installed the correct forum but I do not display it, calculating that the link to the forum is:

miosito.it / forums

how can I do?

License owner

Bought the forums! A very nice feature andy. I will support you at any cost.
    WebGuruBB ~ Leading Webmasters to Online Greatness.
    Offtopic Chat Forum - 10 year old forum with 2.1 million posts. A place to come get off!
    Hostisto Inc | 99.9% Uptime | Free Domain | Free SSL | $0.99/m

License owner

Does this work in all browsers? I have just installed this, and I am unable to create a new topic using IE9 in none/compatability mode or in firefox. (I was logged in as Admin - if that makes a difference?)

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by play-games View Post
    Does this work in all browsers? I have just installed this, and I am unable to create a new topic using IE9 in none/compatability mode or in firefox. (I was logged in as Admin - if that makes a difference?)
    Are you using a custom template? As I haven't seen any issues with any browsers as of yet.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
    Are you using a custom template? As I haven't seen any issues with any browsers as of yet.
    Not really, just the Hitek one with a bookmark script. I will check my PC, I think I may have a plugin problem somewhere.
    Thanks for the reply.

andy please back old What is New Page

Today i updated the AV Arcade from 5.3.3 to 5.7.2 and installed this Forums for AV ARcade. The problem is that i use the Silk template and now i have an error when i enter to Forum:

"Warning: include(./templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 Warning: include(./templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 Warning: include(): Failed opening './templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 "

I see that in the Silk directory doesn't exist the forums directory. I can to copy and paste from another template this directory ?

AV Scripts Founder

Download the latest version of the template from the store, it supports version 5.7

Default file sharing app for pc

what an amazing post admin thanks for this.
    file sharing app for pc
    mobdro app
    vidmate app
    tubemate pc download
    bigo app
    zfbdg ghggfh