Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums for AV Arcade released

AV Scripts Founder

You'd drive users insane if they had to enter a captcha for every message but there's captcha options built in for registration.

License owner

I love these forums, this is for sure the best mod! Great work

License owner

I installed the correct forum but I do not display it, calculating that the link to the forum is:

miosito.it / forums

how can I do?

License owner

Bought the forums! A very nice feature andy. I will support you at any cost.
    WebGuruBB ~ Leading Webmasters to Online Greatness.
    Offtopic Chat Forum - 10 year old forum with 2.1 million posts. A place to come get off!
    Hostisto Inc | 99.9% Uptime | Free Domain | Free SSL | $0.99/m

License owner

Does this work in all browsers? I have just installed this, and I am unable to create a new topic using IE9 in none/compatability mode or in firefox. (I was logged in as Admin - if that makes a difference?)

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by play-games View Post
    Does this work in all browsers? I have just installed this, and I am unable to create a new topic using IE9 in none/compatability mode or in firefox. (I was logged in as Admin - if that makes a difference?)
    Are you using a custom template? As I haven't seen any issues with any browsers as of yet.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
    Are you using a custom template? As I haven't seen any issues with any browsers as of yet.
    Not really, just the Hitek one with a bookmark script. I will check my PC, I think I may have a plugin problem somewhere.
    Thanks for the reply.

andy please back old What is New Page

Today i updated the AV Arcade from 5.3.3 to 5.7.2 and installed this Forums for AV ARcade. The problem is that i use the Silk template and now i have an error when i enter to Forum:

"Warning: include(./templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 Warning: include(./templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 Warning: include(): Failed opening './templates/silk/forums/pages/forums_home.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/desktop/hosting/gamesonline-now.com/avforums/index.php on line 71 "

I see that in the Silk directory doesn't exist the forums directory. I can to copy and paste from another template this directory ?

AV Scripts Founder

Download the latest version of the template from the store, it supports version 5.7