Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallpaper Site Script 1.1.2 released

AV Scripts Founder

Default Wallpaper Site Script 1.1.2 released

A small update to address a couple of things:

• Updated Facebook connect
    • Added option to ignore duplicate (already imported) wallpapers when importing

Customer area: http://www.avscripts.net/store/customers

License owner

Thanks, Will update it very soon...

License owner

Hi Andy

Absolutely awesome! I did some tests and the uploads now works flawlessly, allowing me to keep adding wallpapers to my existing directories on server level and not worry about any duplicates when importing via admin. You made my day with this update!

Regarding the Facebook connect issues I had in a previous thread, what issues?? This update sorted it!

Thanks a million Andy! You work is much appreciated.
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

Andy Please tell me how to fix these updates in WSS 1.1.1 please i really need these updates

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by nomi00001 View Post
    Andy Please tell me how to fix these updates in WSS 1.1.1 please i really need these updates
    Dude, follow the instructions. Thats what they're there for!

thanks for reply but where are instructions for, Added option to ignore duplicate (already imported) wallpapers when importing.
    can we do it with out update to 1.1.2

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by nomi00001 View Post
    thanks for reply but where are instructions for, Added option to ignore duplicate (already imported) wallpapers when importing.
    can we do it with out update to 1.1.2
    Link your license @ http://forum.avscripts.net/license-link/ so we can make sure you're entitled to support.
    >>> All of my mods are unsupported at this time. <<<

***Back Online***

Game Wallpapers @ DG Wallpaper
    free online flash games and shockwave games @ clone fanatic!

HEllo All,
    my this problem solve but one other big problem please tell me you put a option ( Add folder name as tag ) please change in to Add image name as tag this will be very usefull for all your users because in every folder there are 1000 of wallpapers and every one have different names so this option will be very cool please let me know if you can update this option thanks sir

License owner

Andy could you add something like RecursiveIteratorIterator so we can use directory structures to import subcat folders recursively so It outputs the sub folders in the same way it looks now when you put a folder in files. If it shows a sub cat name like (M OR A) it doesn't bother me. Just the access to add the folders under directory structures would suffice.

I have 7000+ folders and its not gonna be great to have that many folders in just one folder. It unmanageable.
    >>> All of my mods are unsupported at this time. <<<

***Back Online***

Game Wallpapers @ DG Wallpaper
    free online flash games and shockwave games @ clone fanatic!

Great work . Amazing update. Thanks

License owner

Great, is there going to some other major updates soon? That would be so cool.

AV Scripts Founder

Not for a while yet, working on AV Arcade at the moment.

that's great i will definitely try this Script

License owner

Andy, I cant seem to be able to download the script (any version) on my package in the customer area... I get all the AVarcade, but none of the wallpaper... Thank you in advance

AV Scripts Founder

Could you PM me your WSS license key or paypal email and I'll try and track down what the problem is.

License owner

Well I was just gonna get the license and all the files are there now... Thank you anyway!

Great work . Amazing update. Thanks

License owner

Hi. I'm interested in buying this wallpapers scrip but i have some questions for you about it. First i want to know if, as admin, i have the choise to add or delete on or more resolution and if i can automatically add few tags on admin imported/bulk wallpapers from /files folder. Thank you.

License owner

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hi. I'm interested in buying this wallpapers scrip but i have some questions for you about it. First i want to know if, as admin, i have the choise to add or delete on or more resolution and if i can automatically add few tags on admin imported/bulk wallpapers from /files folder. Thank you.
    All above in question can be done
    * Main Website: Check my profile (PM me for links to my other sites) - Warning | Adults Only!
    * Hosting: VPS Cloud Server at TMDHosting - Great 24hr Support and Superb up-time!
    * Ad Networks: ExoClick | JuicyAds | AdXpansion - They Convert Well + On-time Payouts!

License owner

Ok. I've just bought the script for this domain free-hd-wallpapers.net but i want you to explain to me how to add new categories/resolution (for example Surface tablet), new rezolution if i need and edit the existing one.